Madonna Instagram Thread

XXL

omg give me a break...some people....

...fans' life shouldn't be all about madonna as, for sure, madonna's life is not all about her fans.....

her work, photos (bad ones) and work has been illegaly leaked and she has not the right to be pissed off? and when she talks, questions, about about her fans doing this, actually, don't faint please, actually she's not talking about me and you and you personally....sorry, but her rant is directed exclusively to the persons who leaked the material....

the only thing to blame to her, it's all of this was unnecessary, cause the press gave attention to something gone unnoticed for ages while we where all focused on her fantastic photoshoot....

but to take things personally by her fans is ridiculous to say the least...

agree with you GU. my goodness at the drama going on in this thread. Am i reading The Other Shore?

Ironically people is complaining that she should have addressed the issue once and then move on and yet they keep on posting the same things over and over :rotfl:

These people are crazy...I swear. I think a lot of people expect to receive a kind of love from Madonna that is inappropriate and they shouldn't expect to receive. Get over it people. She's not even being negative about her fans in the slightest. Anyway if you want an ass licking vapid pop star then you're in the wrong fan club.

only true fans....understand the hypocrisy of MADONNA's statement.

and that's the truth.

There isn't any hypocrisy. Please explain to me what you see as hypocrisy in plain English.

Guest Rachelle of London

only true fans....understand the hypocrisy of MADONNA's statement.

and that's the truth.

Maybe I'm mixing you up with another member apologies if I am. But haven't you worked closely with Madonna and her team. How would you feel if someone was selling your work that shouldn't be seen for a shady profit?

Jamming to Rebel Heart as we speak!!!

So I took the road the less travelled by, and I barely made it out alive, through the darkness, Somehow I survived...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

REBEL, REBEL!!!!

MY REBEL HEART!!!

Someone smashed my window,Broke into my brand new car

Last night

Caught my boyfriend looking, At another slender

Pair of thighs !!!

omg give me a break...some people....

...fans' life shouldn't be all about madonna as, for sure, madonna's life is not all about her fans.....

her work, photos (bad ones) and work has been illegaly leaked and she has not the right to be pissed off? and when she talks, questions, about about her fans doing this, actually, don't faint please, actually she's not talking about me and you and you personally....sorry, but her rant is directed exclusively to the persons who leaked the material....

the only thing to blame to her, it's all of this was unnecessary, cause the press gave attention to something gone unnoticed for ages while we where all focused on her fantastic photoshoot....

but to take things personally by her fans is ridiculous to say the least...

or maybe those who are taking it so personally are the ones who have reason to? (if you see what I'm saying ;)) interesting how it's so sided. lots of people who don't see the problem at all and others who suddenly say some nasty shit about her they wouldn't have 2 days ago

Guest Pud Whacker

Someone smashed my window,Broke into my brand new car

Last night

Caught my boyfriend looking, At another slender

Pair of thighs !!!

Oh what's that?!!!

or maybe those who are taking it so personally are the ones who have reason to? (if you see what I'm saying ;)) interesting how it's so sided. lots of people who don't see the problem at all and others who suddenly say some nasty shit about her they wouldn't have 2 days ago

:asian:

Whatever, i don't care, like someone up said, we can unlook something, at least I'm not the one who is leaking her stuff and I haven't trade something so I could care less, she comes across as greedy saying that she doesn't ear money from this, she could but she doesn't want to, so, whatever, how does that she supports BitTorrent? Duh

I get that she's only mad because some of the photos are flattering for her and that she didn't want them out.

Whatever, i don't care, like someone up said, we can unlook something, at least I'm not the one who is leaking her stuff and I haven't trade something so I could care less, she comes across as greedy saying that she doesn't ear money from this, she could but she doesn't want to, so, whatever, how does that she supports BitTorrent? Duh

I get that she's only mad because some of the photos are flattering for her and that she didn't want them out.

There's a huge difference between choosing to share your art for free via BitTorrent and someone stealing things from you. And these people are making money off stolen content.

Again, wrong choice of words, wrong way of doing it. That's why it's essential for her to have a good PR Manager. Not to silence her, but so that she can express her thoughts clearly and effectively.

Guest Pud Whacker

Again, wrong choice of words, wrong way of doing it. That's why it's essential for her to have a good PR Manager. Not to silence her, but so that she can express her thoughts clearly and effectively.

Exactly. 👍

Does she really know that there are far WORSE outtakes?

Of course she does. She posts ones that are perfectly fine, after sorting through dozens of them and rejecting the ones that make her look bad.

Why else re-post said outtakes in the first place if she's that annoyed about it? It's all for NTP!

There isn't any hypocrisy. Please explain to me what you see as hypocrisy in plain English.

I explained a few pages back...I don't need to explain again.

For everyone having a nervous breakdown........breath.

MADONNA is a fantastic part of my life...however, I am still able to criticize when I see things she does that I (In my personal opinion) I don't agree with.

and i will continue to both praise and criticize when it's warranted...as this is after all a MADONNA forum...where people speak there mind about the woman.