Cher's ageist! Her oppinion on the Grillz

elijah

Grills after 55 are a bit hmm, but after 65? Let's party!

Right? At least we now know 55 is the cut-off point for wearing grillz.

I'm just wondering what the cut-off point for for donning a transparent glittery body stocking (with extra support in the hip/arse area) is?

I don't mind Cher at all and I'm certainly not bothered by what she said, but that wasn't anything close to sarcasm. And who's being ageist now? What? 70 yr olds can't work the internet?

I don't mind Cher at all and I'm certainly not bothered by what she said, but that wasn't anything close to sarcasm. And who's being ageist now? What? 70 yr olds can't work the internet?

I mean…it's pretty obvious she has trouble with it. She can't properly formant anything and she's repeatedly asked questions to her followers about how to use it, so I'm only quoting her.

Doesnt have she have a 98th farewell tour to rehearse for? When youre 79 like her I get it may be easy to get sidetracked and cranky but she *really* should be focusing EXTRA, extra time on that than Twitter etc... ;)

she can do whatever she wants. it doesn't affect anyone in any way.

and cher is one to talk.. it makes her an ageist like everyone else. because she makes it about her age. not the grills.

I am fascinated by the problem people have with Madonna wearing grillz. Why does it bother people? Who cares what someone wears? If it doesn't affect your life why would care? It's not like someone us forcing you to wear anything.

I giggle at some of the outfits Madonna wears but thats the way she wants to dress.

Most who have a problem with Madonna wearing grillz probaly just don't like them. They won't criticise someone younger for wearing them and will keep their opinion to themselves.

I have no opinion on them so Madonna, you, your friends, and everyone can wear them as long as they want. Has nothing to do with age. If I have a problem with something Madonna is wearing it will be about that something itself.

I feel the same way, but I think this is the kind of reaction Madonna wants. People hate that she wears them, so that makes her want to wear them more often. lol

I remember when people thought this was out of line

with comments like does she think she's a rapper :rotfl:

tumblr_m5zk3w6Vyk1r90m4vo1_1280.jpg

But that was 1992 :americanlife:

Ugh, this photo :inlove:

The idea of wearing that golden tooth was pretty awesome. She looked so hot and badass with it.

grillz are not pretty, but show me the rule book of over 50 please, cher is awesome but sometimes shes....

HMMMMMMMMMM

i mean have we ever seen her tits n cooch?

She tweeted something else as well

@skyferreirai Is that Mage ? Too close to WTF is MDNA? Or was it MDA? Seems like a hundred yrs ago 1f633.png

• RépondreRépondu 0 fois
  • RetweeterRetweeté 720 fois720
  • FavoriAjouté 905 fois aux favoris905

Lmao

And I love how Gaga stans were talking about how old Madonna is when Cher is older.

But seriously, her twitter is a mess

@viipspace Of fk you,ya little baby1f476.png Mage doesn’t need you to Stand up for her ! She’s MADONNA ! No 1 Like Her! Jesus what an asshole u r

have short fuse 2day! Pisses me off when Ppl say“she sucks,you Suck!”what a load of BS. We R ALL ARTISTS & KILL OURSELVED 2 Make PPL Happy

Actions de l'utilisateur
Suivre
yP9c1nX2_bigger.jpegCher Compte certifié@cher

@Steven_Scibetta To you !! To someone else Mage is ! Its a big world!!enough Room for all us Icons 1f451.png

:lmao:

I think Madonna wears them because 1) she likes them, and 2) she like getting a rise out of people. The more anyone says 'they're gross, someone her age shouldn't wear them'...the more she's going to. C'mon....we all know this is the way she is.

It's all in good fun. It's not that serious.

And as for Cher...yeah, she probably should have left out the age part of the remark, but other than that...she ain't taking it that seriously either. C'mon, it's Cher.

BTW, while I absolutely think that The Queen CAN WEAR ANYTHING she damn well pleases, I'm not a big fan of her wearing grillz, because I *personally* find that the grillz take away from her beauty. For me, her age is irrelevant in this regard: I would have felt the same if she wore them at 25. I feel the same way about her previous cheek treatments, because apparently 'more natural' aging fits my personal idea of beauty. BUT, I still think this is rather SUPERFICIAL of me and I guess it sort of shows that part of me enjoys living vicariously through M from time to time. :blush:

Can anyone on this forum relate to this?

BTW, while I absolutely think that The Queen CAN WEAR ANYTHING she damn well pleases, I'm not a big fan of her wearing grillz, because I *personally* find that the grillz take away from her beauty. For me, her age is irrelevant in this regard: I would have felt the same if she wore them at 25. I feel the same way about her previous cheek treatments, because apparently 'more natural' aging fits my personal idea of beauty. BUT, I still think this is rather SUPERFICIAL of me and I guess it sort of shows that part of me enjoys living vicariously through M from time to time. :blush:

Can anyone on this forum relate to this?

I think we all relate to different aspects of her personality. I get enjoyment out of her annoying people who go out of their way to be critical of her. "Oh this bothers you?..."

I never really cared about Madonna making fashion statements so how she looks in grillz is irrelevant to me. I am way more bothered by her playing paintball but thank goodness I don't have to see her doing that very often. I would like to believe she would turn down playing that.

Not that I am not into fashion or not have an opinion. Hair is probaly where you would get the strongest reaction from me although I am still not going to react that strongly about Madonna basically having the same hairstyle for years. I would like if Madonna changed her hair again but it's not up there in importance level.

If she was wearing something consistantly that I really really had a problem with than I would probaly voice my displeasure. I have no idea about the meaning of grillz and see her only enjoy wearing them. That's enough for me to not have a problem with her wearing them.

Obviously it all comes down to what bothers you and what you care for and what you don't care for. Very rarely does Madonna make me cringe.

For me I am way more interested in what she stands for than what she is wearing. Objects mean nothing to me unless they hold a real emotional value to someone. Then they gain somewhat importance to me but feelings and thoughts behind something are more important than words themselves or objects.