Cher's ageist! Her oppinion on the Grillz

elijah

Tumblweedt, Larkspur and Gemini, understand what you are saying. On a purely personal view, I don't really like the grillz much. This is only because I think Madonna has an incredibly beautiful face and it sort of takes away from her beauty a bit in some of the photographs. Often grillz don't photograph well and that would happen with anyone who wears them. However, it does not bother me that she wears them - they are not permanent.

I don't think it is superficial for fans to like seeing Madonna looking beautiful as her looks are a part of her appeal. Only part of her appeal though - her music is the main deal. Her talent, personality, intelligence, charisma and ethics are also other reasons why she is so universally loved. Funnily though her refusal to listen to people telling her she is too old to wear them is also wonderful and part of her great personality. So, it is a catch 22 situation with me. I personally don't like them that much but admire that she does what she wants to do and wear, as per usual.