Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part III

Nikki

my friend was blocked by Madonna.

umm i'd like to see the things she posts. perhaps she is sending to much or saying annoying things that madonna would find trite. or shaming her for the n word, etc. when i go to her concerts, i see so much annoying immature triteness from her fans. i don't know how she puts up with it.

umm i'd like to see the things she posts. perhaps she is sending to much or saying annoying things that madonna would find trite. or shaming her for the n word, etc. when i go to her concerts, i see so much annoying immature triteness from her fans. i don't know how she puts up with it.

No, and I wish people would stop assuming the problem lays with her. the only (very stretched reason) we could think of is that brahim follows her. other than that it has to be a glitch. the girl's a sweetheart and barely even comments on her instagram!

madonna_ig_628.jpg

The learning tree that students used to sit under to learn in Mkoko Village! #raisingmalawi #revolutionoflove"

madonna_ig_629.jpg

"The new School in Mkoko where children can learn thanks to Build on and Raising Malawi! #rayoflight .org #revolutionoflove"

Last night when I was checking Instagram, I saw that some people were talking about her blocking other people. Several mentioned this girl, I assume it's your friend they were talking about?

"California Dreaming" and wanting to "Dance" with her baby:

c5aff0fe857111e3b3260e53db4a3fd9_8.jpg

that's definitely a new face. i love the grilz with the cow glitter. love it. sleazy and dope!

No, and I wish people would stop assuming the problem lays with her. the only (very stretched reason) we could think of is that brahim follows her. other than that it has to be a glitch. the girl's a sweetheart and barely even comments on her instagram!

if it's who i think it is, she constantly sent m close up youtube videos of her farting into the camera.