Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part III

Nikki

madonna_ig_626.jpg

Happy Birthday Mercy James ! 8 is Great! #love 4 ever"

madonna_ig_627.jpg

"Mercy James gets birthday love from her sister! #revolutionoflove"

does she celebrated her daughter's birthday in a pizza takeaway with a little cake? :ohmy:

some people think it's because she's a big brahim fan as we can't think of any other possible reason..but even that seems so far stretched. she's one of my best friends and i know she's really gonna let this bother her & I'm kinda worried..

Judging by your comments your friend is a stalker. Maybe that's why DEMONNA blocked her. :lol:

Can someone tell me how this picture is associated with Mercy's Birthday? I'm stumped in why she posted this picture of some other girl, but wishing her daughter a "Happy Birthday"?

madonna_ig_626.jpg

this is mercy!

Guest Rachelle of London

The girl that has been blocked is a good friend of mine, who knows Brahim and his family. She's a massive Madonna fan and is not a stalker in the slightest. She's devastated and if Madonna has blocked her because of that it is truly sad. I doubt that's true and it's prob a bug or something but looking at the comments under Rocco and Guys post the same blocking thing has happened to other people

The girl that has been blocked is a good friend of mine, who knows Brahim and his family. She's a massive Madonna fan and is not a stalker in the slightest. She's devastated and if Madonna has blocked her because of that it is truly sad. I doubt that's true and it's prob a bug or something but looking at the comments under Rocco and Guys post the same blocking thing has happened to other people

This sounds juicy.

I find it odd for anyone to be so distraught by someone blocking them from Instagram. If she is truly that upset, then it's possible there is something she isn't telling you guys in why she's blocked. Even "good friends" can do things you never imagine them doing.

Guest Rachelle of London

does she celebrated her daughter's birthday in a pizza takeaway with a little cake? :ohmy:

The perfect party for an 8 year old.

Guest Rachelle of London

I find it odd for anyone to be so distraught by someone blocking them from Instagram. If she is truly that upset, then it's possible there is something she isn't telling you guys in why she's blocked. Even "good friends" can do things you never imagine them doing.

No

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah, I saw some people asking Rocco that Madonna should unblock their friends.

Yup.

The fans are the ones being blocked and the haters aren't. You see the same people saying mean things about M on all her posts yet they aren't getting blocked. So there goes that theory that she blocks annoying people

Guest Rachelle of London

:laugh:

I don't believe Madonna blocked her for no reason. So if it isn't some glitch, something went down that you don't know. But you seem to be so sure, so continue throwing the pity party for someone who is blocked from someone's Instagram account. :s98:

What pity party?

Guest Rachelle of London

There are people freaking out in another thread about where Madonna is sitting at an awards show that hasn't even confirmed that she's attending. And I can't state that I find it odd that my friend was blocked by Madonna. Erm okay.

Guest Rachelle of London

It's probably just some glitch. I've noticed this on twitter as well. It keeps following and unfollowing people.

Yup, that happens all the time. I do feel for the fans that this is happening to.

There are people freaking out in another thread about where Madonna is sitting at an awards show that hasn't even confirmed that she's attending. And I can't state that I find it odd that my friend was blocked by Madonna. Erm okay.

LOL! No one is saying you can't "state" anything here.