Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part III

Nikki

Guest Rachelle of London

Instead of defending everything Madonna does think about it. ANYONE that uses that word will face scrutiny. Madonna knows what she was doing or she wouldn't of used it. #embarrassing would've been more appropriate

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm sorry, but I think it's a negative word for ANYONE to use, period. I just don't like the double standards.

Me either, doesn't mean I have to feed into it. By that reasoning i could go round calling half the forum the f word, gays get to use it, why can't I? But I choose not to. I wouldn't dream of calling an Asian person a p&*i or whatever. It just doesn't excite me. It seems that slurs of all kind have been desensitised especially on the internet. Just shocked that Madonna of all people has fed into that. She chose to use that word, she expected a backlash. If people are insulted then they have every right to be. Most of the people commenting aren't even black so it shows that word is uncomfortable for people of all kinds.

Me either, doesn't mean I have to feed into it. By that reasoning i could go round calling half the forum the f word, gays get to use it, why can't I? But I choose not to. I wouldn't dream of calling an Asian person a p&*i or whatever. It just doesn't excite me. It seems that slurs of all kind have been desensitised especially on the internet. Just shocked that Madonna of all people has fed into that. She chose to use that word, she expected a backlash. If people are insulted then they have every right to be. Most of the people commenting aren't even black so it shows that word is uncomfortable for people of all kinds.

I don't know why gays use the F word either. I never once even typed the word in full, not once in my life. same for the N word until today. like you, I never see the point in it either. I just thought M was being silly (or possibly, that rocco used her account) I also don't think she honestly expected such controversy about it so quickly, otherwise she wouldn't have deleted the pic. i really think she genuinely (and naively) didn't think it would get so heated this fast. why would she want bad controversy and PR (especially regarding such a sensitive topic)? obviously she doesn't want that. hence her deleting the pic.

So many people are calling M racist online when everyone knows she's never done anything to be labeled racist! In my humble opinion, she made a poor decision in her choice of words that she didn't realize were going to deeply offend some people. One of the problems is that there are really racist people out there & people directing their rage at her is pointing the blame on the wrong person.

Guest Rachelle of London

News travels fast. Texts from my friends telling me that Madonna used the word nigga. Even when she uses a racial slur she's still relevant.

Guest Rachelle of London

Is she really blocking people on Instagram? There are comments on Rocco's Instagram of people asking Rocco to ask his mum to unblock them

:dead:

Not gonna lie ... my very first thought was that Rocco posted it to her account.

Definitely. It seems like something a teenager who listens to a lot of rap would use. Like I said in the other thread, I know a white teenager who uses that on his social media account.

Gotta admit this is pretty weird coming from Madonna. I'm not upset or freaking out or anything it's just... weird.

I haven't been this taken aback since the first time I saw the cover of HC lol.

If her son is using the account for god's sake take him away cuz it's only a matter of time b4 shit really goes down. They seem to be into all this gangsta thuggery shit lately which is especially not cute for a mother/son thing. She can call it being a hater but, really, it's just not funny or ..cute. Just put out a new album and stop looking to your kids for inspiration is all I ask at this point. Oh, and remixes.

Gotta admit this is pretty weird coming from Madonna. I'm not upset or freaking out or anything it's just... weird.

I haven't been this taken aback since the first time I saw the cover of HC lol.

If her son is using the account for god's sake take him away cuz it's only a matter of time b4 shit really goes down. They seem to be into all this gangsta thuggery shit lately which is especially not cute for a mother/son thing. She can call it being a hater but, really, it's just not funny or ..cute. Just put out a new album and stop looking to your kids for inspiration is all I ask at this point. Oh, and remixes.

-100,000,000 BYE it grits and pie and get off this fan forum, HATER. makes me sick, your negativity.

Stud, Sloane is one of the biggest Madonna fans here. She is definitely not a Madonna hater.

yeah, thank you for saying that. it's just i cannot tolerate any negativity and pure hatred toward madonna's lifestyle and relationship with her family. it's gangsta and that is what the family likes. no need to criticize and hate on unconventional econonomic and societal roles.

in Europe people would never be offended by this or make big deal about it. It must be the cultural thing, but Americans tend to make a fuss over the stupidest thing. She was simply having fun and was in her gangsta mood...

I can't see this. What has she said??

She removed it. She hash tagged the word "disnigga" within the last pic she posted of her son boxing/fighting.

I don't believe Rocco posted on her account. I think she did it. She took full responsibility and realized her error and corrected it. Not sure why people are making a bigger deal of this since she removed it?

Edited by BuenosAires

Guest Rachelle of London

She removed it. She hash tagged the word "disnigga" within the last pic she posted of her son boxing/fighting.

I don't believe Rocco posted on her account. I think she did it. She took full responsibility and realized her error and corrected it. Not sure why people are making a bigger deal of this since she removed it?

She removed it and then stated that her haters need to get off her dick. So the people that were offended by the first post are haters ?

She removed it and then stated that her haters need to get off her dick. So the people that were offended by the first post are haters ?

Must be since I'd think her fans would know she's far from being racist and that her use of that word wasn't meant to offend. We wouldn't be having this discussion if this was a black artist, would we?

Guest Rachelle of London

Must be since I'd think her fans would know she's far from being racist and that her use of that word wasn't meant to offend. We wouldn't be having this discussion if this was a black artist, would we?

Which fans are calling her racist? It was a dumb move. The 2nd post was just as insulting insinuating that anyone that has a problem is a hater. Erm ok. Black artist or not. It was dumb.