Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part III

Nikki

Even though Rocco is about half Italian-- he's a quintessential ragazzo Italiano you gotta love. He adores his momma & will curse you out if you say something offensive about her

he's starting to look more like his mother. I loved how he defended her with his friend. gave me italian vibes as well! there's a video of them skiing which I posted in the other topic and he has that strong italian ciccone hair too :)

Rocco has a clip of his dad playing the guitar also, and above it he wrote, "The most inspiring man of my life."

I think its sweet that he seems to have a good relationship with both of his parents.

I would like to know Madonna's reaction to Rocco's post though. Yes its cute that he is so passionate about sticking up for his mom, but I doubt in Kabbalah class he gets taught that God seeks revenge by shitting on people's lives. :lmao:

"The Beasts of The Northern Wild! An Epic day thanks to the Belgian!#gratitude #happinness"

f2f030f876ec11e3a801121e0f202bd6_8.jpg

guess she met some folk from my country :lmao:

The gardener and her driver/bodyguard are there too, how cute!

I also find it adorable the way Rocco is so protective of his mom, they seem like besties nowdays. :rosey:

Lmao.....Rocco isn't playing this diss his Mom bullshit, we need him in the "dream Madonna producer thread" to handle some biz!

He needs to shove some bottles up a couple forum members butts.