Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part III

Nikki

Guest Not4Pussies

she says she doesnt watch tv but she did say on letterman once she does watch some tv shows on dvd

back in 2009/2010 she also said she wa a fan of Mad Men

and what a promo Madonna has given Game of Thrones with the new season starting and all

I just sent the pic to one of my straight friends who I know loves Game of Thrones and he texted back,

"Damn Madonna! Id knock the dust off that!" :lmao:

she says she doesnt watch tv but she did say on letterman once she does watch some tv shows on dvd

and what a promo Madonna has given Game of Thrones with the new season starting and all

I bet Lola is into the show. Lourdes has always been a fan of fantasy - she even brought Madonna out to those Harry Potter premieres back in the day. I think she's into magic and other worlds. Rocco might be too, but he seems to be in that athletic stage of adolescence.

Such a cool woman, with impeccable taste, no wonder I love her so much :)

I love the pic. She looks incredible. And I love the shows.

I just wonder if any of her past Purim looks has been part of an album look. I cant remember any.

be8108e2acc511e39f2e0e64d73aa4c1_8.jpg

She's already got a whole costume made. This couldn't have been just slapped together for Instagram, Right?? IS THIS FOR A VIDEO? ARE WE GETTING A VIDEO SOON? Something' up!

The 2 plastic dragons do look kinda chintzy though but, hey, the arms are lookin good.

She's already got a whole costume made. This couldn't have been just slapped together for Instagram, Right?? IS THIS FOR A VIDEO? ARE WE GETTING A VIDEO SOON? Something' up!

The 2 plastic dragons do look kinda chintzy though but, hey, the arms are lookin good.

For most of her past Purim parties, she wore great outfits (although this one takes the cake!) Don't think it is for anything else, even though I wish it was for a video :yes:

Guest Not4Pussies

ew.com reports about madonna dressing up like a character from game of thrones

"Given that Daenerys has been traveling to desert cities and freeing oppressed people on the HBO show, one could argue that the costume is more thematically on target than most. "

this was definitely super cool of her

I just sent the pic to one of my straight friends who I know loves Game of Thrones and he texted back,

"Damn Madonna! Id knock the dust off that!" :lmao:

:rotfl:

They responded :wow:

24zxe8i.jpg

:wow:

Only Madonna could elicit that :dramatic:

I'm all in for gothic/medieval/Frozen-esque/Chatelaine vibe that we've seen going on lately

The fact that she's collaborating with the Swedes again is a clue that there might be a theme in this sense

ta0u.jpg

e599cc9009ea355024ee62a576093c66.jpg