Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part III

Nikki

Absolutely drop dead gorgeous

It's giving me vibes from something tho and I can't quite put my finger on it.

Tom Munro book exhibit maybe?

Back on the topic of the new album, I'd love an

angst hardcore dance and spiritual album

OMG the comments on rocco's instagram to his latest pic! some fans are weird!

:lol: Just checked it out.

Love how he has a picture of some girls ass with "PYRADISE" written across it. :lmao:

He is a textbook typical teenage boy.

Seems like he has a lot of teen girls following him.

:lol: Just checked it out.

Love how he has a picture of some girls ass with "PYRADISE" written across it. :lmao:

He is a textbook typical teenage boy.

Seems like he has a lot of teen girls following him.

and that canon pic & talking about "getting in", oh dear :lmao:

i mean im sure he likes some of the comments thats why posts the stuff he posts, but those 18+ gays hitting on him etc are a bit awkward!

ok so the guy that painted putin is pissed ..and he is an asshole too check it out : https://www.facebook.com/#!/JimllPaintIt

Typical hipster mentality. He is way too far up his ass acting so annoyed. Truth is he is secretely enjoying the attention he is getting now that Madonna has posted his painting. But that's not cool I guess. Oh, and of course it now costs the gay community thousands of dollars because that T-shirt isn't selling what it could have been seeling if only she referenced that painting correcly. Of course in the minds of his Facebook friends she once again stole someones art.

Typical hipster mentality. He is way too far up his ass acting so annoyed. Truth is he is secretely enjoying the attention he is getting now that Madonna has posted his painting. But that's not cool I guess. Oh, and of course it now costs the gay community thousands of dollars because that T-shirt isn't selling what it could have been seeling if only she referenced that painting correcly. Of course in the minds of his Facebook friends she once again stole someones art.

She probably didn't know who to credit to or that it was being sold for a charity. Lots of things get passed around on the Internet and people see them and share them and may not know who created the original image. We all share stuff on social media like that all the time. Why didn't he just contact Madonna or her management and tell them that it's his image and it's being sold for charity? I"m sure she would be happy to promote to charity and credit him if she knew about it. But it seems really classless and revengeful on his part to encourage people to then say horrible things about her on social media. And it's not as though she said she painted it herself or tried to pass it off as her work. I don't think anyone seeing the picture would think that she painted it herself. It was just her sharing someone she found and she liked. He should take it as compliment not her stealing his stuff.