Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part III

Nikki

ok so the guy that painted putin is pissed ..and he is an asshole too check it out : https://www.facebook.com/#!/JimllPaintIt

I get that he wants credit, but he is being disgusting and so are the people commenting.

He could have just stated that he would appreciate her crediting him or whatever, but he didn't have to humiliate her in the process.

Typical hipster mentality. He is way too far up his ass acting so annoyed. Truth is he is secretely enjoying the attention he is getting now that Madonna has posted his painting. But that's not cool I guess. Oh, and of course it now costs the gay community thousands of dollars because that T-shirt isn't selling what it could have been seeling if only she referenced that painting correcly. Of course in the minds of his Facebook friends she once again stole someones art.

Well said Raider! :clap:

She probably didn't know who to credit to or that it was being sold for a charity. Lots of things get passed around on the Internet and people see them and share them and may not know who created the original image. We all share stuff on social media like that all the time. Why didn't he just contact Madonna or her management and tell them that it's his image and it's being sold for charity? I"m sure she would be happy to promote to charity and credit him if she knew about it. But it seems really classless and revengeful on his part to encourage people to then say horrible things about her on social media. And it's not as though she said she painted it herself or tried to pass it off as her work. I don't think anyone seeing the picture would think that she painted it herself. It was just her sharing someone she found and she liked. He should take it as compliment not her stealing his stuff.

That boy should not fuck with his karma like that. Smearing M by implying she did something horrible to him just to try to maximise publicity for himself. Bringing negativity into the world by encouraging people to say bad things about M. Self promotion is fine, but not at the cost of someone else. It's wrong and it will (hopefully) bite him in his spiteful arse.

That boy should not fuck with his karma like that. Smearing M by implying she did something horrible to him just to try to maximise publicity for himself. Bringing negativity into the world by encouraging people to say bad things about M. Self promotion is fine, but not at the cost of someone else. It's wrong and it will (hopefully) bite him in his spiteful arse.

I know. She should have asked her people to search for the original creator. it's good to get credit and only fair. but she obviously didn't know and only meant to share a work of art that she liked. that's all. his reaction and behaviour, encouraging such hate talk while speaking of ethical issues regarding the donations of his t shirt with the putin work is very hypocritical. he seems like a real jerk and probably someone who really didn't like M before anyway. but at the same time it's obvious that he loves the attention and wants everyone to know..

Since he's being an ass i did what i do on Facebook whenever somebody pisses me off. I search for explicit material they posted that do nnot comply with FB policy and report it. This one we'll do : sexual act + nudity

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=168001363353476&set=pb.163388563814756.-2207520000.1392250933.&type=3&theater

Since he's being an ass i did what i do on Facebook whenever somebody pisses me off. I search for explicit material they posted that do nnot comply with FB policy and report it. This one we'll do : sexual act + nudity

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=168001363353476&set=pb.163388563814756.-2207520000.1392250933.&type=3&theater

DOne ! thank you

Wait a minute I'm confused. What's the problem showing a painting on Instagram?

I think the guy is angry Madonna didn't credit who made it?

You didn't see CUBB get all pissed off when they used his work on Madonna's cake without crediting him. He was ecstatic as I would have been.

This dude just seems pressed. No one was going to give a shit about his work ever if Madonna didn't give it a shout out. He should be honored.

Oh boo HOO!

Well yesterday was a wee bit frustrating to say the least. It seems my Putin painting has taken on a life of its own. Of all people, Madonna took it upon herself to share a heavily compressed, completely uncredited version on her Instagram ...and Facebook pages gaining nearly 40,000 likes and a further 5,800 uncredited shares.

I'm not one for pride but this did annoy me a fair amount because in not crediting me she has failed to promote the T-shirt the image is from which has so far raised £1,400 for Stonewall and Human Rights Watch. Given that her post got more than twice as many likes as the original image I can only imagine how much money could have been raised had she (or whoever runs her social media) taken the small effort to reverse-search the image on Google and credit me or at least post a link to the T-shirt.

So, feel free to post your most unflattering Madonna requests below.

Also, the original T-shirt can be found here with £5 from every sale split between Stonewall and Human Rights Watch.

You would think he would use some common sense and manners. As he wanted to be credited, he could have just as easily praised the fact that she used his work on his facebook and asked if she could credit him as for a good cause. Instead, he has just come across as a nasty, sarcastic prick.

I do agree with him in a way. But all he had to do was tweet or Instagram or Facebook a screencap of M's post and share it with everyone. That's recognition in itself. Then everyone would congratulate you.

You would think he would use some common sense and manners. As he wanted to be credited, he could have just as easily praised the fact that she used his work on his facebook and asked if she could credit him as for a good cause. Instead, he has just come across as a nasty, sarcastic prick.

Exactly. So much for a compassionate humans rights activist.

And the comments being left by people are gross. One person saying the world will be a better place when Madonna is dead. Seriously? Madonna is actually one of the few people in pop music that has done more for human rights than this prick and his shitty t shirt ever will.

Madonna probably didn't even know the image was connected to some shitty shirt for sale. She probably just came across the image on some random site and pasted it.

i was gonna comment on it but I'm just gonna ignore him and not feed the hatred. my god. it's like a mass group of sheep jumping on madonna without really thinking. blind sheep they are. bunch of pseudo hipsters. even fans of popstars don't act so mean. there's always a few looking at it from another direction, but these people are seriously mental. i don't even want M to give him credit anymore to be honest. or maybe she should, (just because the jerk may sue her) but show him that he's being beyond hypocritical with that Facebook message, encouraging hatred and talking against his so called ethical human rights message with the t shirt design and donations. or maybe she shouldn't pay attention to it nor give it more attention via her instagram and just tell him privately, the narcissist this jerk is, he'll screen cap and share it anyway and add some other bullshit comment of his to it. these hipsters are predictable anyway.

I get that it sucks when you're not given credit for something that you've worked hard on, but seriously, it's 2014 and it happens on the internet every single fucking day. People take things and repost them EVERYWHERE without giving credit to where it was found. THIS HAS HAPPENED FOR YEARS NOW ITS NOTHING NEW. If it's really that important to you, you watermark your images or you make it a point to get credited wherever it gets posted.

PLUS ITS JUST SUM DUMB IMAGE MADE FOR A CHEAP QUICK LAUGH. GET OVER IT.

I get that it sucks when you're not given credit for something that you've worked hard on, but seriously, it's 2014 and it happens on the internet every single fucking day. People take things and repost them EVERYWHERE without giving credit to where it was found. THIS HAS HAPPENED FOR YEARS NOW ITS NOTHING NEW. If it's really that important to you, you watermark your images or you make it a point to get credited wherever it gets posted.

PLUS ITS JUST SUM DUMB IMAGE MADE FOR A CHEAP QUICK LAUGH. GET OVER IT.

Exactly. And like I said Madonna probably didn't even have a clue where the image originated from. She probably just randomly found it online and reposted it from someone else that had reposted it.

That seems to be the case no?

Oh boo HOO!

If he was smart ( which I doubt ) he would have used Madonna's name to promote his bloody stupid tshirt .

Get a grip !

Exactly. And like I said Madonna probably didn't even have a clue where the image originated from. She probably just randomly found it online and reposted it from someone else that had reposted it.

That seems to be the case no?

YES, AKA THE SOCIAL MEDIA NORM FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS.

This guy is a douche.

You know. You would think with all the good intentions this woman has and how she always seems to get crap for it whether it be adopting kids, or posting a pic of Putin as the Village People to make a point, that at some point she would say, "You know what! I am over this shit! Fuck humanity! You're on your own because my voice is checking out!!!" :lol:

I mean for crying out loud you would think she committed mass genocide with the hate she gets over the most well meaning things.

I think the guy is angry Madonna didn't credit who made it?

You didn't see CUBB get all pissed off when they used his work on Madonna's cake without crediting him. He was ecstatic as I would have been.

This dude just seems pressed. No one was going to give a shit about his work ever if Madonna didn't give it a shout out. He should be honored.

Oh okay. Yeah I mean I would love someone like Madonna who can reach many people to do a full free promotion of my work complete with link. I think she was more interested in just showing the image. She gave no impression that she painted it and her instagram is not used to promote herself as a painter.

He might have sold quite a bit from a promotion from Madonna but I doubt it's going to hurt his sales. Like someone said he should have used it to his advantage.

I mean it's instagram. People are just sharing pictures or photos. I'm sure people are looking up the artist. I'm not sure Madonna is aware of a t shirt.

I don't know.

I bet if I posted it on my instagram instead of Madonna he wouldn't have cared or thought anything more than someone liked my work. Me posting it is not going to reach a million people.

I always feel people criticise Madonna for what she doesn't do for them rather than for what she does.