Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part III

Nikki

untraditional promo!

they seemed to be getting along at the HC Gym opening the other day maybe it's just a bug

i do think m is tired of corporate branding though. she even said it recently publicly in sp interview with vice. on the other hand, it brings home the bacon. that and touring. in fact we probably made her more money than mdna record sales.

i do think m is tired of corporate branding though. she even said it recently publicly in sp interview with vice. on the other hand, it brings home the bacon. that and touring. in fact we probably made her more money than mdna record sales.

When Madonna said she was against branding, she didn't mean she was against her or any artist creating their own brand that they were in control of, which HC fitness would be. She was talking about artists hooking up with large corporations who would then try to dictate what they did in their music and videos by saying certain things have to be removed because they were offensive to certain customers.

Maybe she's pissed off he's dedicated himself to U2 I dunno this came out of nowhere

It had something to do with HCF or MDNA Skin because it immediately followed these releases within hours.

Do you guys really think she fell out with him or is it's just a technical bug? Guy's on twitter. Someone should tweet him and ask him.

Well, then that's not good news for you because Guy O IS the one pushing her to promote while she doesnt want to..

Yeah people always blame Guy for this when really Madonna just isn't interested in that. I can't blame her really. I'd rather have an amazing tour which feels life changing than have her walking in and out of hotels doing 5 minute interviews about her kids and how she works out and all that bullshit. TV performances are cool but I'm not desperate to see them.

Well, then that's not good news for you because Guy O IS the one pushing her to promote while she doesnt want to..

Well the last time he pushed her to do a Super Bowl and a day after they published the ofifical press release about the tour and ticket sales, he could give her some time to promote the album, after all he's the manager

Maybe he quit.

My speculations are HCF or Skin, but it could also be over the musical direction of her new album. (Wishful thinking that she has a very specific musical statement that she wants to make?)