Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part III

Nikki

Only quickly skimmed the silly suggestions for the Madonna painting, but this one is just idiotic:

Paint Madonna playing a gig to an empty stadium with tumbleweeds and shit... that will hurt the vain bitch right in her surgically tightened vag

Why would it hurt her? It's the complete opposite of reality.

The way this idiot is carrying on, you would think she had trashed him or humiliated him rather than shared an image of his painting. He is just a nasty, arrogant idiot who is truly showing what kind of person he is. As for telling people to suggest what image of her he paints - that is just being an vicious petty brat. I hope she does not credit him at all now. Why bother - he does not deserve the attention or respect. So many other ways he could of handled this situation if he wanted to be credited but he chose to be a graceless moron about it.

When she shared on Instagram the pic of Thomas Lelu painting she took at Le Palais des Congres gym club in Paris he shared her Instagram 3 times and was really hapy about it though she did not credit him. He still shares some of her Facebook status. the difference is that Thomas is a real artist and not a pretentious internet slacker using MS Paint

When she shared on Instagram the pic of Thomas Lelu painting she took at Le Palais des Congres gym club in Paris he shared her Instagram 3 times and was really hapy about it though she did not credit him. He still shares some of her Facebook status. the difference is that Thomas is a real artist and not a pretentious internet slacker using MS Paint

Precisely. Putin with the Village People was a funny clever idea but his "art" is ordinary at best.

The way this idiot is carrying on, you would think she had trashed him or humiliated him rather than shared an image of his painting. He is just a nasty, arrogant idiot who is truly showing what kind of person he is. As for telling people to suggest what image of her he paints - that is just being an vicious petty brat. I hope she does not credit him at all now. Why bother - he does not deserve the attention or respect. So many other ways he could of handled this situation if he wanted to be credited but he chose to be a graceless moron about it.

Well said, Jazzy! He's just an arrogant prick and his audience deserves him

Ugh! I cant believe how nasty this turned so quickly. This is beyond childish.

Destroy him.

We should all start sending death threats to his family soon followed by amputating his arms, one by one. . I seriously won't tolerate this idiot any longer.