Secret Project

Camacho

If Madonna waited for downtime in mass public shootings this would never get released.

I was just about to post the exact same thing!

Its sad but true.

The only thing insensitive are these pricks in Congress who refuse to do a damn thing about gun control and these backwoods hicks who think the answer to all of this is more guns.

Talk about misdirected anger Lily. Aim it at the NRA you moron.

people who point the finger at madonna for the whole gun issue should be put to task

ask them to prove what they have done to stop the gun voilence in the world. show me the reciepts. proof. etc.

cuz this is bullshit and old.

I was just about to post the exact same thing!

Its sad but true.

The only thing insensitive are these pricks in Congress who refuse to do a damn thing about gun control and these backwoods hicks who think the answer to all of this is more guns.

Talk about misdirected anger Lily. Aim it at the NRA you moron.

I agree with you about the insensitivity of lawmakers in Congress and the people who hold back the progression of this country towards becoming more thoughtful and less fearful. The NRA has created an environment where people vote against what they know is right and rational to protect their jobs. Sadly too many people agree with their garbage. There's a lot that don't though and we are definitely a country divided.

^^^ How many films are in cinema right now that show shootings. How many shows are on TV? The hypocrisy of it all is the truly digusting thing here.

Meanwhile GTAV is taking the world by storm. :rolleyes:

That Lilly bitch seriously needs a holiday. :chuckle:

Yeah. Forgot about GTAV running rampant right now.

They said the game will pull in one billion dollars in one month alone. Yet lets target Madonna? Please.

Don't get me wrong. I am not one of those that would point to these games for the reason these shootings take place (though I would never let a child play them) but if you are going to call out Madonna for using violence in her art, you better make a stink out of everything else violent being put out in the entertainment world.

This is also like when Madonna was getting flack for using guns in her show, but Gaga was getting a pass. And even though Gaga wasn't the target of people in the media she still pussed out and removed the guns from her show in the US didn't she? Weak.

Madonna will officially launch her #secretprojectrevolution during a private event to be held in New York on September 24. For a chance to be one of the lucky fans who will share that very special moment with her, leave your own definition of FREEDOM as a comment to this post before 6PM EST on September 21st. Please note that your entry must be text–only and limited to 100 words. Madonna will personally review the qualifying entries and pick her favorites. Winners will be contacted later on September 21st. Good luck!!

Madonna will officially launch her #secretprojectrevolution during a private event to be held in New York on September 24. For a chance to be one of the lucky fans who will share that very special moment with her, leave your own definition of FREEDOM as a comment to this post before 6PM EST on September 21st. Please note that your entry must be text–only and limited to 100 words. Madonna will personally review the qualifying entries and pick her favorites. Winners will be contacted later on September 21st. Good luck!!

Cool! :wow:

Ha gun crime is Madonnas fault yet GTA V comes out and no one bats an eye!

huh?

You don't usually go to video games websites right?

There's not need to be a new GTA out to accuse this franshise of violence, etc...this one that was just released is exactly the same as it ever was!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2423347/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-fan-STABBED-HIT-WITH-A-BRICK-AND-ROBBED-game.html

http://www.newsrt.co.uk/news/gta-5-torture-row-teachers-slam-scenes-of-extreme-violence-in-most-expensive-game-ever-made-2065684.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2422483/Grand-possible-sense-MailOnline-reviews-Grand-Theft-Auto-V-controversial-game-hits-shelves-Xbox-360--PS3.html

Everytime there's a shooting, this game is mentioned...how can anyone says that "no one is mentioning it"?

Actually...accusing GTA of causing violence it's the same as accusing Madonna of promoting violence...or music...or movies, tv series, etc...

If video games make you violent, so does everything else! But when Europe barely has any shootings and in the USA it's like every week...how can you blame video games, movies, music...err...or MADONNA?!

The same video games are on sale in Europe and USA...they have to start controlling their weapons, period! They can try and find all the excuses they want...it's the only way!

Huh?

You don't usually go to video games websites right? There's not need to be a new GTA out to accuse this franshise of violence, etc...this one that was just released is exactly the same as it ever was!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2423347/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-fan-STABBED-HIT-WITH-A-BRICK-AND-ROBBED-game.html

http://www.newsrt.co.uk/news/gta-5-torture-row-teachers-slam-scenes-of-extreme-violence-in-most-expensive-game-ever-made-2065684.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2422483/Grand-possible-sense-MailOnline-reviews-Grand-Theft-Auto-V-controversial-game-hits-shelves-Xbox-360--PS3.html

Everytime there's a shooting, this game is mentioned...how can anyone says that "no one is mentioning it"?

Actually...accusing GTA of causing violence it's the same as accusing Madonna of promoting violence...or music...or movies, tv series, etc... If video games make you violent, so does everything else! But when Europe barely has any shootings and in the USA it's like every week...how can you blame video games, movies, music...err...or MADONNA?! The same video games are on sale in Europe and USA...they have to start controlling their weapons, period! They can try and find all the excuses they want...it's the only way!

:thumbsup:

The US government and the various friends of arms manufacturers in it are responsible for this. The US is the only country in the G8 where it's possible to get a weapon with such ease. Anyone can get one basically. What the press does is the usual sensationalistic baiting, blaming Madonna because she's sporting a gun in her concert or in a picture. It's so jaded not to mention frivolous, unnecessary and plain dumb tbh

She's not endorsing the use of weapons, you idiot of a journalist, she's made a video about violence using guns to describe visually a certain scenario. Have you read that Guardian article about her Reddit AMA session: it's full of condescending shit and jibes about her punctuation by some art school intern when probably Madonna wasn't even joking when she said that the housekeeper was typing the whole thing

Guest bluejean

Plus they fail to mention/realise that the project was already set to be released before that shooting happened. I think at this point in her career Madonna should be utterly fearless of any backlash. I just hope people do get what the film is about.

Plus they fail to mention/realise that the project was already set to be released before that shooting happened. I think at this point in her career Madonna should be utterly fearless of any backlash. I just hope people do get what the film is about.

This is so true. And isn't it what the Vanity Fair article about the Reddit AMA session said, that at this point she can actually do whatever she wants.

This is so true. And isn't it what the Vanity Fair article about the Reddit AMA session said, that at this point she can actually do whatever she wants.

Agreed. What does Madonna have to fear in terms of her work and output at this point? Nothing. She makes sure her business obligations are met and never fails to deliver or show up. So that is taken care of first and foremost.

Beyond that, she has free reign. The records have been set, the sales made, the money is in the bank, her legacy as a icon are already etched in history -- no matter what happens from this point out. It cannot be taken away. Plus, she's never been a careless or reckless individual who does things without thinking them out.

So weighing all that, I'd say she really can do / create anything that suits her at this point. She has a lot of freedom compared to other artists.

Guest bluejean

she looks great, but If I were her, in one of the times under the knife, I would get the tip slightly reduced

As it turns out you are not her. But maybe when the tip of your nose grows with age you can do that :lol: