Secret Project

Camacho

i think the secretprojectrevolution will be shown in all those cities on monday night

will mybestfriendingridcasares be in the secretprojectrevolutionoflove? :lol:

^^ I was thinking about it too! Would make sense. It could also probably be a screening of the video somewhere outdoors (she talked about testing a video projection on a wall).

I'm so excited!!!!!!

^^ I was thinking about it too! Would make sense. It could also probably be a screening of the video somewhere outdoors (she talked about testing a video projection on a wall).

I'm so excited!!!!!!

Me too!!!

I hope you can catch this project in Paris! :D

I'm so excited!!!!!!

I'm thinking the same!

She's gonna piss so many people off (even fans) who will not get this at all. You can betcha. Some are gonna try to twist the visuals into something it's not. I love it, because once again people will be reminded, she's going no where.

On a side note, all the pics/videos and messages to hype this up on her part, I hope this is a hint of what she does when she gets back to the music. I'd love her to just spill glimpses of her next music project on social networks and in personal videos as she's done this project to hype it up.

She's gonna piss so many people off (even fans) who will not get this at all. You can betcha. Some are gonna try to twist the visuals into something it's not. I love it, because once again people will be reminded, she's going no where.

On a side note, all the pics/videos and messages to hype this up on her part, I hope this is a hint of what she does when she gets back to the music. I'd love her to just spill glimpses of her next music project on social networks and in personal videos as she's done this project to hype it up.

That would be awesome!

So many people on Instagram think she is going on tour and performing in these cities. People still don't get it.d

:lol: They will soon enough. Or not.

any word on the rumored celebs participating in this?

What about those fans that watched in Rome? Have they spilled anything else?

It's cool, can't wait for the integration of visuals into her next tour as well.

OMG Yesssssssssss!

I was wondering this too! She could add these ideas and visuals in a section of her next tour.

Revolution Section:

Gang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down - Nancy Sinatra version)

Bad Girl

Secret

Sorry

Express Yourself

:dramatic: