Secret Project

Camacho

She's perfection, but see what I mean that her nose tip grew just a tiny bit with age, she looks great, but If I were her, in one of the times under the knife, I would get the tip slightly reduced, it would knock off 3-5 years off :p

Her nose tip didn't grow. Its just a different angle. Her nose is as perfect as it ever was.

She was blessed to be born with a perfect schnozzle.

her fan contests are never really fair. she always chooses the same winners all the time: billy, heather and kat.

I think that's more Guy's doing. But I like that this contest is actually based on the merit of one's words rather than just picking favorites or whatever. I feel like I could have a chance at winning something like this. If only I lived in NYC.

By the way, I can't wait for the interview that comes with the download. I bet it's gonna be fantastic. No irrelevant questions about her kids, Brahim, or any of that.

her fan contests are never really fair. she always chooses the same winners all the time: billy, heather and kat.

It is what it is. I already had my breakdowns with that during the shows PIT selection and how unfair it was but, hey whatever. Do the contest, wish for the best...that's all we can do.

I'm sure someone will check the Facebook pics and check their are no Gaga-style loons and the winners are attractive.

Let's start a revolution of love (so long as you're hot)

I wrote this ...

Freedom is the mundane world's respect for the soul and its spiritual quest to connect with others through the expression of the mind and the heart, joining as one. Madonna is the ultimate representation of freedom in our modern culture.

#secretprojectrevolution #artforfreedom

its her fan club president actually that chooses.

I wrote this ...

Freedom is the mundane world's respect for the soul and its spiritual quest to connect with others through the expression of the mind and the heart, joining as one. Madonna is the ultimate representation of freedom in our modern culture.

#secretprojectrevolution #artforfreedom

This is great!

She's perfection, but see what I mean that her nose tip grew just a tiny bit with age, she looks great, but If I were her, in one of the times under the knife, I would get the tip slightly reduced, it would knock off 3-5 years off :p

I hope she never ever does something like

I am actually sure she'd never

I can't wait to see how she will show up at the premiere. We got Girl Scout Madonna, Vivienwestdonna, Glamgarterdonna with dark shades and a scoop of Girlie Show Marlene 2013 update. What wil SPDONNA look like? Best of luck to anyone who submitted a definition :D

Let's face it, they've got nothing else to do.

I bet it will be Bettedavisdonna like in the last trailer.

Oh god I hope so. I hope she walks in with a gun in hand and everything, with the wig and the black outfit. Ugh, I would just cry. Even if I don't get in, I'm obviously going to see her.

NEWS/ Madonna Sparks Controversy (Again) by Posing With Guns After Navy Yard Shooting

by Lily Harrison

Has she gone too far this time?

Just one day after the deadly Navy Yard shooting in Washington D.C., Madonna revealed a still shot from her upcoming short film which shows her aiming a gun at a body on the floor.

And while the singer is known for constantly pushing the boundaries of decency, she's receiving tons of backlash for her latest stunt.

The upcoming endeavor, which has been dubbed SecretProjectRevolution, is said to be released next week in its entirety.

The scene also shows other bodies strewn around a living room, including one man who appears to be on top of a piano.

Madonna is seen in a pair of fishnet tights, a black leotard and wearing a black leather glove as she clutches the revolver tightly.

The film is codirected by the pop icon herself and famed photographer Steven Klein.

According to the press release, the project is aiming to "further freedom of expression and protect persecution."

Madonna also said in a statement in the release, "My goal is to show by the example ofSecretProjectRevolution my creative commitment to inspire change in the world through artistic expression. I hope my film and other submissions to Art For Freedom will be a call-to-action and give people a place to voice their own creative expression to help fight oppression, intolerance and complacency."

And while some may call it art, others may be left with simply a bad taste in their mouths.

Critics have panned Madge's decision to release a violent and graphic image in general, let alone so soon after the massacre that took place on Monday.

But this isn't the first time that the Queen of Pop has sparked controversy with her use of handheld weapons.

During last year's MDNA tour, she was highly criticized for her use of fake guns throughout the performance.

Concertgoers panned the singer's decision to use fake guns, arguing that she helped in glorifying the use of weapons, after the Sandy Hook school and Colorado movie theater tragedies.

In August of last year, Madonna responded to the criticism through a lengthy letter she called her manifesto.

"My show/Is a journey/The journey of a soul from darkness to light/It is part cinematic musical theater/Part spectacle and sometimes intimate Performance art," the letter began.

"I do not condone violence or the use of guns. Rather they are symbols of wanting to appear strong and wanting to find a way to stop feelings that I find hurtful or damaging. In my case I want to stop the lies and hypocrisy of the church, the intolerance of many narrow minded cultures and societies I have experienced throughout my life and in some cases the pain I have felt from having my heart broken."

http://uk.eonline.com/news/460011/madonna-sparks-controversy-again-by-posing-with-guns-after-navy-yard-shooting

Fuck you Lily Harrison!!!

Ironically this article illustrates one of the points secret project it's trying to make, to have freedom of expression. If madonna does it's called controversial. If video games, movies and TV shows do it it's called lucrative.

Of course, she has to walk into the theatre and she'll make it a "premiere" like she did with the MDNA tour. I'm guessing this is her NTP at this point. Show up to a red carpet, invite press , then go inside and screen whatever her project is.

Mmmm... I think she will wear something totally shocking. Not putting my bet on the Bette look, I think is something new.

We can presume she has new cheeks again! The last time she was spotted on the KC she covered her cheeks and in the reddit thing as well.

oh we'll get all the details this weekend then (leaked info) woot

Ironically this article illustrates one of the points secret project it's trying to make, to have freedom of expression. If madonna does it's called controversial. If video games, movies and TV shows do it it's called lucrative.

and that!

My cousin who used to be a hardcore fan and hates everything she does since ROL told me today that he watched Vogue from the MDNA DVD and said that he quite like it but pointed that she is obsessed with guns and he can't stand it but he is JUST feeling a little bit more warm for her now... Little he knows the guns scandal she is heading next week with the secretproject :lol:

My cousin who used to be a hardcore fan and hates everything she does since ROL told me today that he watched Vogue from the MDNA DVD and said that he quite like it but pointed that she is obsessed with guns and he can't stand it but he is JUST feeling a little bit more warm for her now... Little he knows the guns scandal she is heading next week with the secretproject :lol:

YAY! I'm already reading the headlines!

MADONNA SHOOTS HERSELF. HAS SHE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME?

:wow: