Secret Project

Camacho

Steven Klein@SKstudly16sCountdown to SECRETPROJEcTRevolution!!!!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, somebody please press the snooze button, and wake me up when this revolution actually begins!

Hopefully this can be as successful as the hard candy gym revolution, now that I don't see any fatties from Mexico and Russia walking the streets!

Guest Not4Pussies

will this be somewhere in new york?

imagine if on the 24th the project is projected on a wall somewhere in times square where everyone can see it

i thought about a more guerrilla approach as well.. wasn't there speculation of working with JR ART on it? he always puts huge artworks on big walls/buildings etc.. they follow each other on instagram and i believe mentioned the SP.. but im not exactly sure..

i thought about a more guerrilla approach as well.. wasn't there speculation of working with JR ART on it? he always puts huge artworks on big walls/buildings etc.. they follow each other on instagram and i believe mentioned the SP.. but im not exactly sure..

Yes, I too believe JR is involved big time. There was a photo of her signing one of his posters with "Let's start a revolution of love", so...

Yes, I too believe JR is involved big time. There was a photo of her signing one of his posters with "Let's start a revolution of love", so...

ah yes! that was the one! I hope he's involved.. I suspected so since the start of SP and hearing about JR. would be really amazing :) and hearing that she's going to see it being projected on a wall strongly suggest to this theory as well

That'd be amazing if they projected it in different places, in major cities around the world and she was prepared to do interviews where she urged people to use their voice and their power to create change. It would be so fucking awesome if she promoted the hell out of this. I can't wait to see what happens!

That'd be amazing if they projected it in different places, in major cities around the world and she was prepared to do interviews where she urged people to use their voice and their power to create change. It would be so fucking awesome if she promoted the hell out of this. I can't wait to see what happens!

:wow:

:thumbsup:

If its just a projection then it would not mean much. Ne need new music with it to draw people attention. For instance, the Sex book wouldn't be as relevant if she didn't release it tied with the Erotica album release.

^shell direct another movie!!

I was right (once again):

Q: Welcome M! As W.E. was STUNNING, looking to direct another movie?
A: yes thats next on my to-do list. direct a film.

Press Release:

The artist’s “secretprojectrevolution” 17-minute film, co-directed with Steven Klein, will be available free to registered users on Sept. 24 as a BitTorrent Bundle, which includes bonus content. The pic represents the launch of Madonna’s Art For Freedom, an online initiative to further freedom of expression, curated by Vice Media.

“My goal is to show by the example of ‘secretprojectrevolution’ my creative commitment to inspire change in the world through artistic expression,” Madonna said in a statement. “I hope my film and other submissions to Art For Freedom will be a call-to-action and give people a place to voice their own creative expression to help fight oppression, intolerance and complacency.”

The “secretprojectrevolution” bundle includes stills from the film and three HD film trailers. Users who submit their email will unlock access to the film in both HD and 2K Digital Cinema resolution, as well as an exclusive HD and 2K Digital Cinema interview with Madonna conducted by Vice chief creative officer Eddy Moretti. The interview with Madonna also will be available on Vice’s The Creators Project on Sept. 24.

Madonna’s Art For Freedom is described as an “online public art project” encouraging video, music, poetry and photography submissions to promote the spirit of free speech around the world. Public submissions will become part of the Art For Freedom platform; contributors can upload original artwork or tag original posts #artforfreedom.

“BitTorrent and Vice are both innovative and forward-thinking, which is why we chose to partner with them on the launch of ‘Art for Freedom’ platform and the film ‘secretprojectrevolution,’” said Guy Oseary, Madonna’s longtime manager.

The “secretprojectrevolution” film examines the business of private prisons and “questions what we do, how we do it and how we treat others,” according to Klein. “It questions our governments, and our collective thought patterns.”

http://variety.com/2013/digital/news/madonna-teams-with-bittorrent-vice-media-for-free-speech-project-1200614878/

Wow, pretty smart of her to giving this free on the internet, it will spread all around the world, in HD and the interview! Queeeen

The secretprojectrevolution Bundle

secretprojectrevolution: free download

secretprojectrevolution Trailer 1 [Video]
secretprojectrevolution Trailer 2 [Video]
secretprojectrevolution Trailer 3 [Video]
secretprojectrevolution Stills [Art]

Enter your email to unlock the film:

secretprojectrevolution HD [Video]
secretprojectrevolution 2K [Video]
Madonna: The VICE Interview [Video]
Message from Madonna [Document]