secretprojectrevolution Stills [Art]

Enter your email to unlock the film:

secretprojectrevolution HD [Video]

secretprojectrevolution 2K [Video]

Madonna: The VICE Interview [Video]

Message from Madonna [Document]

Screen-Shot-2013-09-16-at-3.01.36-PM.png

Can you already download something and look at the stills? :popcorn2:

"Madonna is making a bold move, putting herself out there to support those suffering under repressive regimes around the world. Art For Freedom comes from a place of real empathy and emotion. It's a reflection of a world in crisis by an artist who has decided that apathy is not an option. In one discussion, Madonna told me that she wanted to start a 'revolution of love.' How can you argue with that?" commented Eddy Moretti, Chief Creative Officer, VICE Media

"The Internet drives creativity, democratizes information, and allows people to connect with one another", shared Shahi Ghanem, Chief Strategy Officer for BitTorrent, Inc. "The new BitTorrent Bundle format captures this ideal by giving artists and publishers an entirely new, people-driven distribution tool that is limitless in quality and versatility - enabling them to connect with fans however and wherever they want. Using the Bundle format to help an iconic artist like Madonna share expression freely with the world is a perfect showcase for the technology and we're thrilled to support her efforts."

:wow: :wow:

:bow:

"Madonna is making a bold move, putting herself out there to support those suffering under repressive regimes around the world. Art For Freedom comes from a place of real empathy and emotion. It's a reflection of a world in crisis by an artist who has decided that apathy is not an option. In one discussion, Madonna told me that she wanted to start a 'revolution of love.' How can you argue with that?" commented Eddy Moretti, Chief Creative Officer, VICE Media

"The Internet drives creativity, democratizes information, and allows people to connect with one another", shared Shahi Ghanem, Chief Strategy Officer for BitTorrent, Inc. "The new BitTorrent Bundle format captures this ideal by giving artists and publishers an entirely new, people-driven distribution tool that is limitless in quality and versatility - enabling them to connect with fans however and wherever they want. Using the Bundle format to help an iconic artist like Madonna share expression freely with the world is a perfect showcase for the technology and we're thrilled to support her efforts."

:wow: :wow:

:bow:

:dramatic::dramatic:

Only Madonna

Looks like bittorrent is the online flavour of the month. I recently signed up for a bundle by lifehacker Tim Ferris and quite a few artists are using it. I suppose it's a great way to distribute content.

Either that or she's working for the illuminati and it means she'll see all our IP addresses and the government will start tracking us. I need to ask Lucky Guy if I can borrow his tin foil hat.

After her AMA last night and now this, I just have to recognize again how she effortlessly makes everyone else look try-hard and second-rate. And it's not even her intention. Her intention is to express what she wants via whatever means. But her just being HER makes everyone else look elementary and boring by comparison.

After her AMA last night and now this, I just have to recognize again how she effortlessly makes everyone else look try-hard and second-rate. And it's not even her intention. Her intention is to express what she wants via whatever means. But her just being HER makes everyone else look elementary and boring by comparison

:clap: :clap: :clap::bow:

Queen Queen Queen !!!!!!!!!

Nothing even close before, nothing ever again like her

This is the site it will be available to download: http://bundles.bittorrent.com/

September 24, at 2pm EST.

The download will only include the trailers and stills from the short film, right? Not the actual short film?

So you only get the short film (and an interview video with M) by writing your e-mail adress? Then I have to ask, where the heck are we supposed to do that?

The download will only include the trailers and stills from the short film, right? Not the actual short film?

So you only get the short film (and an interview video with M) by writing your e-mail adress? Then I have to ask, where the heck are we supposed to do that?

It's all stated on the webpage on the previous page, you're getting the short film too. In HD and 2k format. Along with an interview and document written by Madonna. A link to download the torrent will be sent via e-mail if you had signed up for mailing list from the art for freedom website ( http://artforfreedom.com/ )

secretprojectrevolution HD [Video]

secretprojectrevolution 2K [Video]

Madonna: The VICE Interview [Video]

Message from Madonna [Document]

After her AMA last night and now this, I just have to recognize again how she effortlessly makes everyone else look try-hard and second-rate. And it's not even her intention. Her intention is to express what she wants via whatever means. But her just being HER makes everyone else look elementary and boring by comparison.

Exactly. That's why it boggles my mind how anyone can say they'r both a fan of Madonna & that other pop star when if you're so used to someone so real, so intelligent, articulate, witty & smart, how can you appreciate (or should I say tolerate) repetitious, incoherent, incomprehensible and rambling pretentious nonesense.