Secret Project

Camacho

I Break She Tail Bone For She Tail Bone She Break

:lol:

If the Harper's Bazaar issue isn't to promote this short film, then what on earth is it for? Not that I am complaining. I'd welcome an interview with insights into her next career phase/project.

DID that green thing really say that?

i hate when she releases a magazine interview/cover MONTHS after the fact. why in the past did it all used to line up perfectly and now its just a big ole mess.

:lol:

If the Harper's Bazaar issue isn't to promote this short film, then what on earth is it for? Not that I am complaining. I'd welcome an interview with insights into her next career phase/project.

I think is not unusual for her to do this. Her name needs to stay alive in the public eyes. Is not the first time she does a magazine cover between projects without something to promote (to sell). Is a very smart move imo.

Guest bluejean

I think is not unusual for her to do this. Her name needs to stay alive in the public eyes. Is not the first time she does a magazine cover between projects without something to promote (to sell). Is a very smart move imo.

True but I still don't understand why she did no magazine covers for the MDNA album.

I think it's not unusual for her to do this. Her name needs to stay alive in the public eyes. It is not the first time she does a magazine cover between projects without something to promote (to sell). It is a very smart move imo.

:thumbsup:

True but I still don't understand why she did no magazine covers for the MDNA album.

We had this one! I recognize it was more like a situation control after she decided to NOT make magazine covers... but still!

12-05-03-madonna-vanity-fair-italia-01.j

The whole name 'Secret Project' is so fucking stupid -clearly it wasn't a secret, as we've had leaks, trailers, tweets, etc. -a more correct title would be 'project'.

Nobody knew what the SP was about for a long time and still, it's not entirely clear. They couldn't refer to it as 'video project focusing on political and social freedom' could they? Stop trying to be a smart arse because it's just making you say something stupid.