MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

That's totally not right! Mine says the same thing too Sabrina! A day early! Thank god im not going mad! (madder)

It probably has something to do with the time on your computer since you're in a different time zone. I wouldn't worry about it.

MY. GOD.

[media=]

[/media]

WOOOW!!! That looks GODLY and the still shots work perfect as well!

But that makes me wonder - didn't one of the reviewers say the still shots would show her different tattoos she had on her back? I don't see such pics!

WOOOW!!! That looks GODLY and the still shots work perfect as well!

But that makes me wonder - didn't one of the reviewers say the still shots would show her different tattoos she had on her back? I don't see such pics!

Perhaps during Like A Virgin.

It was mentioned that LAP was made up of over fifty performances, so were there cameras at every gig? I didn't see any at London or were they just in the Golden Triangle?

It was mentioned that LAP was made up of over fifty performances, so were there cameras at every gig? I didn't see any at London or were they just in the Golden Triangle?

Yes, that's what I was wondering too. Maybe they used the footage which was shown on the side screens? I didn't see any special cameras at my shows - Florence and Zurich - either, btw.

Perhaps during Like A Virgin.

well you know.. 50 gigs is probably a huge exaggeration.. or do they know this for sure?

im not really into the crowd shots. I just saw a few songs from that britney femme fatale tour (out of curiosity on epix..) and they are doing exactly the same, like showing just one or two people.. I loved the crowd shots of SS more, but of course I guess that's a given ;)

Guest bluejean

*dies*

And personally I love the crowd shots

Yeah, I find seeing people cheering merrily in Revolver while Madonna is aiming a gun at them abit distracting. But in other songs I think it's essential.

I mean I know people want to just see Madonna/The show and sometimes certain moments they loved in person don't show up on the DVD's. But its a case of trying to capture the feel of being there. It's a pity they couldn't also include as a bonus a one camera angle long/mid shot of the whole stage so you can just watch everything start to end as you would seeing it in person. But at least we have bootlegs for that.

My EPIX HD page ALSO says 11 hours to go.

12 hours ago it had more 24 hours added to the counter...so it's something from their server for sure!

Maybe they will have the concert on their website for stream before they play it on TV? but that wouldn't make sense if they want a big audience watching it right?

Okay, I don't want to piss on this love fest, I know that I'm Addicted, Love Spent and Revolver look freaking AWESOME, but this one is annoying me a bit!

Have you guys seen this? i'ts the opening filmed from the premiere, http://www.dailymoti...ic#.UcQ9Q9g7sy5

It's the same problem GMAYL has, way too fast-paced. Everything looks amazing until Madonna can be seen in the confession chamber. Then, after she breaks the glass, the shots are changing all the time again, like each second! You don't properly see her holding the rifle and everything else which is going on stage. Only when she starts to sing, you get to see what she's actually doing.

But ok, as I've said before, all the other clips look great, so I hope GGW and GMAYL are an expectation regarding the filming and the shots.

My EPIX HD page ALSO says 11 hours to go.

12 hours ago it had more 24 hours added to the counter...so it's something from their server for sure!

Maybe they will have the concert on their website for stream before they play it on TV? but that wouldn't make sense if they want a big audience watching it right?

I hope so, im about to go shopping for drinks and snacks.

Guest bluejean

The overlays look weird in the bootleg footage but when you watch the trailer its in there too and it looks fine.