MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

thanks joe i tried that but can you actually WATCH movies? I see it's banner on my browser so I know it's activated (and it shows so on the hotspot program), but when I click to watch a movie to test it out nothing happens.. it also keeps saying "get a free trial" even though im already logged in and get the "valid free trial you can now watch movies!" etc..

also did you use the free 7 day trial of the hotspotshield or just the regular free one?

I'm using the same program to wacth the stream.

thanks joe i tried that but can you actually WATCH movies? I see it's banner on my browser so I know it's activated (and it shows so on the hotspot program), but when I click to watch a movie to test it out nothing happens.. it also keeps saying "get a free trial" even though im already logged in and get the "valid free trial you can now watch movies!" etc.. also did you use the free 7 day trial of the hotspotshield or just the regular free one?

Same thing happened to me, I kept pushing play and nothing happened. I restart the hotspot and the browser and then it worked fine. I'm using the free 7 day trial on EPIX and I was able to watch a movie yesterday. For the hotspot I'm using a regular free one.

I signed up online for the free trial. I can watch movies fine. I guess this means when MDNA airs I will be able to see it online? When I click on it I see a countdown ticker to when it airs.

Same thing happened to me, I kept pushing play and nothing happened. I restart the hotspot and the browser and then it worked fine. I'm using the free 7 day trial on EPIX and I was able to watch a movie yesterday. For the hotspot I'm using a regular free one.

yeah I just restarted it all and now it works! thank you so much hon :)

i'm try to sign on Epix but i can't because I'm not in America.

Download what joe was talking about. Works. I'm watching an EPIX movie right now.

I just downloaded in my ipad and have the VPN signal on but I try to get the free trial and the EPIX page verified I was outside the USA..what Im doing wrong?

On your virtual location, does it say United States?

yes.. finally I did log in and registered without problem .. thanks !!!!!!!!!! Im a happy person now jajajajaaj ..inviting all my friends here for a Madonna night on saturday !!!!

I cannot see nothing from the Epix webpage as it require Flash and Ipad don't support it but I downloaded the EPIX application and searched and dont have anything regarding the MDNA Tour ... hope they update the application soon ...

I'm actually getting used at EPIX and i'll have a hard time when it's all over! ahah xD

The quality is WOW!

omg me too.. if I were in the US i'd consider paying for it actually.. the quality, the sound, the visuals.. it's everything!

Guest bluejean

I'm Addicted looks amazing.

Do you think she's re-recorded "live" vocals for this as well as GMAYL? It just doesn't seem like the vocals match the footage? Or is it because the footage is from all different shows? I am NOT complaining btw, it is just an observation. I don't mind if the vocals are redone in the studio because as I've said before the problem with Sticky wasn't that they were fake, its that it was TOO obvious and they did a bad job of it.

HG, the VPN is only necessary for people outside of the US. It's basically some pass code thing that allows a person to bypass country restrictions. Otherwise, you just need the Epix free trial.

Just follow the link above for the vpn which switches your computer for free to an American one with an a shield. The you can go onto the epixhd site and sign up for the free trial. You will need a postcode. I just used 90210. It works like a treat!

I received an email from Gmail informing that someone was trying to enter to my email. I used my gmail address to registered to Epex with the VPN/ This happened to anyone here?

I received an email from Gmail informing that someone was trying to enter to my email. I used my gmail address to registered to Epex with the VPN/ This happened to anyone here?

It didn't happen to me, sorry! I also used the VPN and my gmail account...

Maybe because you were using it from a different device? It happens to me sometimes.

Did you try to sign in your gmail account while you were running the VPN? If so, your IP address would tell Gmail that you're in the U.S. and that sends off red flags to Gmail thinking you're being hacked.

Guest bluejean

How exciting we can all watch it live. However I think I might wait and download a torrent. My experience with live streams isn't that positive :lol:

yes it happened to me too. completely normal as your email provider sees that your computer tried to login from another IP address (your VPN :p)