MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

it sometimes stops working so you need to refresh & turn it off again etc. also i recommend not spreading this and just personally messaging someone who asks to see it. you never know.. JUST in case ;) til saturday lol

Okay just to make this clear. If people outside the US want to watch this live on our computer we:

Get the VPN

Get the epix free trial

That's it?

Guest KingOfLies

Im also confused , from belgium and i did the vpn thing, work btw, but yea the countdown is confusing

Guest KingOfLies

Its perfect! The filming,editing, audio, its so amazing

Edited by KingOfLies

nooooooooooooooo! Ive seen the I´m addiccted sneak peak...and it´s TOO EDITED!!!!!! I don´t like that!

are you talking about the graphics placed over the footage? It doesn't happen often during the show.

are you talking about the graphics placed over the footage? It doesn't happen often during the show.

mostly about that (I hated what they did to Music in the confessions dvd!), but also about havong too many cameras moving all the time trying to show all the angles with very short images about each of it...I prefer to decide where too look!

It looks amazing. Anyone who thinks otherwise is seriously just a killjoy.

Exactly! And it sounds amazing too!!!

I'm Addicted looks phenomenal! I don't mind the backdrop overlays in editing, and it seems this tour film is going to do that much less than previous ones. Can you imagine what I'm Addicted would have looked like edited CT/S&S style?

It seems they are going for a focus on performance and choreography this time around.

Ok the counting on the website is different! I've just checked and it says 13 hours and 29 minutes... that's not right!

That's totally not right! Mine says the same thing too Sabrina! A day early! Thank god im not going mad! (madder)