MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

yay! Epix will show the concert as it airs on their fb page (must subscribe to the free trial)

https://www.facebook.com/EpixHD/app_474235445979594

This will be your best option to watch if you don't get the channel or have a device that would have the app because fan streams are usually shitty quality. For those outside the usa, find yourself a free vpn that will at least let you use it for 2 hours + with X amount of data and sign up for the free trial using a random usa info if it asks for such. If you have issues with finding a free vpn or whatever I'm sure myself and others can help you figure that out.

Yeah she looks fantastic! WHERE'S HEC'S REVIEW?

I'm Addicted really doesn't need all those dumb light effects all over the screen, the actual concert lighting was good enough but whatever, at least it sounds good and authentic.

LOVED IT!!!! :wow:

[media=]

[/media]

Love how forward her voice sounds, it's amazing. I can't wait to stay up till 1AM with shit loads of food and watch the whole thing

Wow, now that one was great. No hectic shots anymore, unlike GMAYL where each shot serioulsy didn't last more than 2 seconds. The sound actually is much better in this one than in GGW, at least it doesn't sound so flat and tiny anymore.

The only thing I could criticize would be that they messed with the actual tour version again - I'm sure I didn't hear those "whoosh" effects at the show. But that's just a minor thing anyway, unlike GGW where the refrain seriously doesn't sound anything like the tour version.

Love how forward her voice sounds, it's amazing. I can't wait to stay up till 1AM with shit loads of food and watch the whole thing

how are you watching?

The only thing I could criticize would be that they messed with the actual tour version again - I'm sure I didn't hear those "whoosh" effects at the show.

Depending on the acoustics of the venue, I guess there will always be some details that get lost in the mix when you hear electronic music played in a live setting

Guest Xanthium

OMG the Marlene Dietrich look is TO DIE. The past few events, Madonna has been BRINGING IT. Love this bitch so much.

how are you watching?

I've downloaded a VPN and I've just signed up to Epix just now, do you need a download link for the VPN? I've just tried it and it works actually, I can't wait!

The only thing I could criticize would be that they messed with the actual tour version again - I'm sure I didn't hear those "whoosh" effects at the show. But that's just a minor thing anyway, unlike GGW where the refrain seriously doesn't sound anything like the tour version.

I actually heard those sound effects when I saw her...

I couldn't be more excited about this! The clips look fantastic!

2 more days!

hi everybody. anyone knows if this screening is the tour or documentary of mdna tour? thank you very much

It's supposed to be the tour, as in the full show. That's what was screened at the premiere.

I've downloaded a VPN and I've just signed up to Epix just now, do you need a download link for the VPN? I've just tried it and it works actually, I can't wait!

hey, can I ask the site where you downloaded this VPN? thanks!