MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

My EPIX HD page ALSO says 11 hours to go.

12 hours ago it had more 24 hours added to the counter...so it's something from their server for sure!

Maybe they will have the concert on their website for stream before they play it on TV? but that wouldn't make sense if they want a big audience watching it right?

This is what I am thinking. I think it is going to appear in the library at midnight tonight! I think the 8pm time is for those who have Epix as a cable channel.....for those w/ Epix on Roku, PS3, etc, it is "on-demand" so I am thinking it will just appear when the day is officially 6/22.

This is what I am thinking. I think it is going to appear in the library at midnight tonight! I think the 8pm time is for those who have Epix as a cable channel.....for those w/ Epix on Roku, PS3, etc, it is "on-demand" so I am thinking it will just appear when the day is officially 6/22.

Oh my lord I think you've hit the nail on the head! Im off for doritos! aarkhgakjerawe!!!!

Oh my lord I think you've hit the nail on the head! Im off for doritos! aarkhgakjerawe!!!!

LOL....I am gonna be re-watching this 458454 times in a row. Then I have to capture my two close-ups so that I can blast them all over FB and Instagram! Thankfully IG now has video! lol

Guest groovyguy

Ok, I'm confused!

http://www.epixhd.co...-the-mdna-tour/

The clock will end at 12:00AM EST. Does that mean it goes up on the website at midnight?!!

"The MDNA Tour" will be made available for on demand viewing on EpixHD.com and supported devices using the EPIX App starting on June 22, 2013. The concert will air on EPIX at 8pm ET on Saturday night.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

EPIX Customer Support

1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10036

"The MDNA Tour" will be made available for on demand viewing on EpixHD.com and supported devices using the EPIX App starting on June 22, 2013. The concert will air on EPIX at 8pm ET on Saturday night.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

EPIX Customer Support

1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10036

So the countdown is just a load of shit? They cant be that stupid.

Guest groovyguy

So the countdown is just a load of shit? They cant be that stupid.

That countdown ends MIDNIGHT! I believe MDNA will be available starting MIDNIGHT tonight streaming!

Oh, i see where everyone is seeing the other countdown. I was looking at the countdown on the fb pages and not on epix's website. Maybe it will be on Epix on demand in 7 hours :-o

Guest groovyguy

Oh, i see where everyone is seeing the other countdown. I was looking at the countdown on the fb pages and not on epix's website. Maybe it will be on Epix on demand in 7 hours :-o

yes. 7 hrs. 50 mins. till midnight

Guest KingOfLies

Can somebody help me ? Im from belgium and i used the vpn thing and i signed up on epix and i was able to watch movies and everything, but know i cant watch anything, it won't load :( i tried everything re installing and stuff but i cant play :( i can log in but not play please help me someone :(

Can somebody help me ? Im from belgium and i used the vpn thing and i signed up on epix and i was able to watch movies and everything, but know i cant watch anything, it won't load :( i tried everything re installing and stuff but i cant play :( i can log in but not play please help me someone :(

u speak flemish? just put wifi on & off and refresh the page or even restart.. keep doing it over & over again i know it's annoying but eventually it'll work..

Is there a clip of her singing "Falling Free"? I didn't watch the 20-minute thing, but saw when the dancer was talking about it.

Yah, the countdown clock must be to on-demand streaming availability. I won't be up at midnight to watch it- will have to do so tomorrow evening.

If it really does show up on their site at midnight I am going to be freakin EXHAUSTED tomorrow for work.

OH WELL! The Queen is worth it.