MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

Actually I like the colouring!

I think the colouring is different for each segment, so Transgression looks a bit different from the saturation-tastica of 2nd segment, whilst it looks like "Like a Virgin"/"Love Spent" will be in black and white. Truly a cinematic/theatrical experience on DVD

YAH!

As for the vocals on GGW, let's face it, that backing track she was singing along to was nasal as fuck so no matter how much they try to fix it it won't sound good. And come on, we all know that GGW is a Perf of Life for many reasons but the vocal isn't one of them. So enjoy it!

I don't give A !

As for the vocals on GGW, let's face it, that backing track she was singing along to was nasal as fuck so no matter how much they try to fix it it won't sound good. And come on, we all know that GGW is a Perf of Life for many reasons but the vocal isn't one of them. So enjoy it!

I don't give A !

PREACH. What's with this meltdown? We all know it's a fab performance but the vocals were the weakest of all. Why are some even surprised?

tumblr_ln52pd9gcw1qgiefwo1_500.gif

why would EPIX comment on this not being the final edit, instead of saying it when they first shared it. i smell f*ck up. it still got me completely excited, the colores look great. I hope that when that stage pops open at that point (the first time) they use a camera angle that really amps it up. seeing that live was mindblowing.

Guest Not4Pussies

For anyone in the LA area, they honored Michael Schmidt at LACMA tonite. He designed some of the costumes and pieces for MDNA tour. They had two Madonna costumes, I'm Addicted costume and the M-Dolla silver shorts and robe from S&S Tourbook. Search for LACMA on Instagram and you can see pics.

boh....what a meltdown already. listen, GGW was lipped, it sounds exactly the same as in the venues i have been to. but when in a venue u dont hear the mix so clear as we do know because of the screaming fans all around! but its just the same sound. what do you guys expect?? it looks great, and its not even the final edit. i have been waiting since 12th july of last year for this dvd and now it's almost here.....i'm excited.

I don't give A !

Amen!

I don't like the sound mix of it, they should stop messing with it and just leave it as it was played on tour. Especially the refrain sounds very edited :(

I don't mind the camera editing, though.

huh? She sounds just like on tour...it's the same vocals, what were you expecting?

We never hear all the details on tour so obviously some stuff will seem different...

The problem about this clip is that there's no energy...something that both past concert tour DVDs managed to do well.

But seriously, you're judging the entire concert based on less than 40 seconds of footage...really?

People are already saying they won't buy this LOL! Talk about drama!

huh? She sounds just like on tour...it's the same vocals, what were you expecting?

No, I don't mean her vocals, I'm referring to the sound mix. No dynamic whatsoever, it sounds like out of a tube.

Yeah the vocal and beat are a little too upfront and the music immersed in the backgound. That old youtube soundboard/studio demo sounds more authentic to the actual "live" track

Anyway the footage is alright. Don't see why epix would bother to show an unfinished clip. That little over-exposed Paris insert at 0:30 sticks out like a sore thumb tho and makes me think it could be a rough cut without the final color correction etc.

That clip isn't too bad and in my opinion there's nothing to complain about. I sat in chemistry today thinking about the DVD after watching the GGW clip this morning, I can't wait!

Yeah the vocal and beat are a little too upfront and the music immersed in the backgound. That old youtube soundboard/studio demo sounds more authentic to the actual "live" track

Anyway the footage is alright. Don't see why epix would bother to show an unfinished clip. That little over-exposed Paris insert at 0:30 sticks out like a sore thumb tho and makes me think it could be a rough cut without the final color correction etc.

It's what i said somewhere else...it's probably form the rough cut they got before they signed a deal for this broadcast (i'm sure they saw this before accepting to broadcast this concert...LOL)

That clip isn't too bad and in my opinion there's nothing to complain about. I sat in chemistry today thinking about the DVD after watching the GGW clip this morning, I can't wait!

Exactly! I actually love it!

That GGW clip is horrible and so bad. The whole DVD is looking horrible. The sound is FLAT everywhere in the performances and GGW looks like a granma learned how to use a computer for the first time and pressed all these buttons.

If they don't fix the sound, then I'm not getting it. The DVD will FLOP or they will do a re-edit of the entire concert after the broadcast when there are too much complaints. Doesn't M hear the sound or did her hearing go years ago? She's a director and she let this crap be released :(

Who is this guy? :lmao:

Let the meltdowns begin!

Seriously, why don't we just wait for the broadcast before stating that the DVD and the footage is a flop...

I didn't even notice the pants either and the vocals are exactly the same as in the concert! That's a good thing right? At least they didn't over produce her voice on the editing...

tumblr_mihbzqfDIF1rf1uafo1_500.gif

Did any of the complainers consider the issue of compression with the GGW clip?? Obviously a little "rough" edit clip on YouTube is going to sound a bit more nasally than an actual HQ version. Besides, do you really think Madonna - the perfectionist - is going to sit through a live premiere of her own DVD with shit sound quality blasting through the theatre? I think not ;)

Movie trailers tend to do that, when a major soundtrack single comes out during the release of a film, they alter the sound of the song just for the trailer, yet leave it untouched for the actual film.

I think they want to keep the final product exclusive for the premier.

I think we will definitely get some crow vox.

Especially on THURNN HUPP THA RAADIOO

Who's singing that one, Cindy Brady? :lol:

:lmao: at the constant fake crowd noise, & the vocals sound like she's doing

a live overdub while seated in a sky box in a stadium while watching the footage :lol:

Kinda like a director's commentary audio :lol:

Okay, this can't b real.

Let the meltdowns begin!

Seriously, why don't we just wait for the broadcast before stating that the DVD and the footage is a flop...

I didn't even notice the pants either and the vocals are exactly the same as in the concert! That's a good thing right? At least they didn't over produce her voice on the editing...

tumblr_mihbzqfDIF1rf1uafo1_500.gif

:clap:

I don't give A !

That vocal on GGW DVD is disgraceful. I was at the concert and the sound was way better and she did sing in GMAYL unlike what people claim that she lipped it. It was live at my concert. Besides the fan versions of GGW all have better sound lol. This sound so far is worse than S&S DVD.