MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

Enjoy! Just what i've been doing these last few days during our annual ONE WEEK of good weather here in Sunny Glasgow :tigerclaw:

:chuckle:

I am sure the broadcast edit will be better than that clip, I hope so at least

Guest Rachelle of London

That's exactly what it sounds like! One of those little news agency clips. No dynamics, no separation and with a ridiculous cheering loop bubbling away under it.

No one's complaining about the pre-recorded voice or the pre-recorded backing track because yeah that is what we all head at the show. We're complaining about the way it's been mixed.

But it's ok because apparently it's just been a ploy to ...erm....get big fans up in arms and put casual fans off watching - the REAL deal is being kept a secret

But God forbid that we actually discuss such things.

hahaha exactly!

She sang on top of the recorded vocal in the show, didn't she? Did they get a new vocal from the studio to pass it off as "live" for this, or is that an actual live vocal for GGW?

It does sound a little off, but no meltdown. :)

As far as I know, GGW was fully lipped on all shows, but the vocals were re-recorded for the tour.

Just realized I'm gonna be away from any TV when this airs, someone please "tape it" and upload puhleeeeezz

You can get Onyx quite easy. Ive got it, it was shown & filmed REALLY badly, that's why it didn't come out. Yes the sex section was HOT!

I was sitting next to a dad and his daughter that couldn't have been older than 12, his face was priceless when the sex section came on.

Guest Rachelle of London

I was sitting next to a dad and his daughter that couldn't have been older than 12, his face was priceless when the sex section came on.

hahaha I was 12 when I saw it, my Uncle took me! He nearly DIED!!! I l LOVED it!

So, let me get this straight, to promote a new DVD / broadcast, they release two clips - the first is badly edited so her clothing doesn't match, the second has poor sound mixing with a shitty vocal (sorry, her voice sounds so Britney-cheap anda feable) and tell us this isn't the final version a week before broadcast?

Who does that? Who releases shit clips to promote something? Meltdown justifed, I feel.

Here we go again. I'll just say the shots look beautiful of GGW (except for that :33 bump of the camera) and that once again, she will prove us wrong on every level. The GGW were like that in concert so, which one is it? We want re-recorded vocals or we want the ones we heard at the show?

Give me a break. It's going to be amazing.

Guest bluejean

It doesn't matter what the end result is with everything there are always meltdowns.

The only thing that didn't happen with recently was the actual concert when it started.

Guest bluejean

Why they promote show with back scenes? Are we going to see them also?

I don't think so. They are just sharing that to drum up interest in the show.

I love the GGW clip. I dont see what the fuss is all about? Didnt you see the concert? Well she sounded like this live and it was orgasmic, as it will be when broadcasted on EPIX. She was never Celine and thanks god for that. There is not a single flaw with the performance of GGW. Its life.

What was actually live in the concert in not what we are hearing from that 55sec clip released for it. The sound is completely flat and the vocals are disgraceful. Neither of the two was presented live. Even in the fan edits the sound is 100x better with beats.

Exactly how anyone can say it sounded like that at the shows is beyond me. What shows did y'all go to looool

Well said. People saying it sounds fine are deaf. If that trash for sound turns out to be all over the DVD...then they have ruined the concert. I wonder how they did hung up and such, if this is the sound they're using. Flat and dead.

So, let me get this straight, to promote a new DVD / broadcast, they release two clips - the first is badly edited so her clothing doesn't match, the second has poor sound mixing with a shitty vocal (sorry, her voice sounds so Britney-cheap anda feable) and tell us this isn't the final version a week before broadcast?

Who does that? Who releases shit clips to promote something? Meltdown justifed, I feel.

On the Don't cry for me Argentina MDNA Tour vocal. Her voice sounds nothing like those shitty vocals on the DVD. Even GMAYL sounds nothing like the live version. It's Stick & Sweet Part 2 sound wise. They going all out to make it sound 10x worse than that dvd.

Okay, any Roku users here? I have Epix on my Roku and when I try and watch Epix Live (whatever movie, etc they are showing live at the time), it does not work. All the movies, concerts, etc that you can select, work fine. I am assuming that the show will appear in the Epix Originals > Concert area at 8pm Sat night so I can just click and watch....? Does anyone know?