Secret Project

Nonoka

well if it's madonna and a few models like campbell and kate moss and who knows, everyone of pussy riot (there's more than those three members) i'd just be as excited! but if it's with those pop princesses such as katy perry, rihanna (although rihanna is okay..) gaga,.. those types.. i won't be as pleased.

I don't want those pop princesses on the project either!!!

the new pic got me excited :wow:

well if it's madonna and a few models like campbell and kate moss and who knows, everyone of pussy riot (there's more than those three members) i'd just be as excited! but if it's with those pop princesses such as katy perry, rihanna (although rihanna is okay..) gaga,.. those types.. i won't be as pleased.

+1

i'd be fine with rihanna but pls god not the rest

has there been more info on kim cattrall and cher being involved?

Yes I thought kim catrall also got mentioned by steven & she replied teasingly. but I forgot what they said exactly. I'd love "celebrities" or models around their genre over silly pop princesses for sure

Steven Klein on Twitter:

-secret project is 75 per cent shot, we are doing rough edits and lay-outs now.

-5 or 6 more shoots to go and a ton of post production

-when we get near premiere there will be plenty of teasers to get you hot

-some will be bound to be thrilled by secret project and others will be disappointed: this is a given

-we are working day and sometimes nights and weekend to finish

-as i said before MANY people are involved with secret project, not about one person or one subject stay tuned

-hopefully a real teaser next weep keep fingers crossed

Steven Klein on Twitter:

-secret project is 75 per cent shot, we are doing rough edits and lay-outs now.

-5 or 6 more shoots to go and a ton of post production

-when we get near premiere there will be plenty of teasers to get you hot

-some will be bound to be thrilled by secret project and others will be disappointed: this is a given

-we are working day and sometimes nights and weekend to finish

-as i said before MANY people are involved with secret project, not about one person or one subject stay tuned

-hopefully a real teaser next weep keep fingers crossed

:ohmy: I want see that teaser!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Steven Klein is annoying...why dont he just announce when it is done...instead of these driblets of information!

Agree - I'm bored with HashtagSecretproject before its arrived: we live in a world of tasters, teasers, trailer teasers, trailers, teaser tasters and frankly its tired, dull, formulaic. Is what made Bowie's recent return so incredibly refreshing. Interesting Klein chooses now of all times to say some will be disappointed - I thought this was an earth shattering global phenomenon that would be universally loved! Klein should just keep a lid on it and leave the promo to an expert (Madonna).

Guest Rachelle of London

Agree - I'm bored with HashtagSecretproject before its arrived: we live in a world of tasters, teasers, trailer teasers, trailers, teaser tasters and frankly its tired, dull, formulaic. Is what made Bowie's recent return so incredibly refreshing. Interesting Klein chooses now of all times to say some will be disappointed - I thought this was an earth shattering global phenomenon that would be universally loved! Klein should just keep a lid on it and leave the promo to an expert (Madonna).

+1

I agree

Why would he say some will be disapponted? Just don't say it, it's like preparing the ground for it while people just keep getting teased about it without actually knowing anything substantial on top of the fact that the unveiling is still two months away. Boring and unnecessary

Steven Klein is the Lady Gaga of fashion photographers. All flash and obviously fame-thirsty.

Now compare that to an almost shy Herb Ritts, or an enigmatic (but also with a bytchy vibe) Steven Meisel.

But oh well, Madonna and him do great work together so can't really complain.

I hope it is something completely absurd, such as her work out DVD's for women prisoners to work/ sweat out to!

Let's hope it is not too political, still having nightmares about Hey You!

If he would've just shut up and let this "secret project" actually be a secret project then it would've been a nice surprise during her hiatus between projects. NOW though.....we've thought it was a video for a new single release from MDNA, video for a totally new song, a film, a photo shoot, a new song and video for Madonna's "alter ego" (I forgot the name now). When all is said and done and we end up with 5 new Madonna pics (as HOT as they may end up being) thrown in between some Rihanna and Lady Gaga pictures we are gonna be so disappointed...lol.

I hope it is something completely absurd, such as her work out DVD's for women prisoners to work/ sweat out to!

I've heard that they're remaking Prisoner Cell Block H. Maybe That's what it is.....

Totally agree with you!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG!!! i just watched this and it made so much more sense what she's about to do in this secret project:

is she gonna re-enact Pussy Riot's protest in the church and the get thrown in jail - type of thing?