Secret Project

Nonoka

Luckyguy, I do not want to understand the point of view of people that can shoot a girl in the head for wanting to be educated and stone women to death. The Taliban's treatment of women is disgusting and you can not compare Obama to them. When was the last time you heard Obama say that girls should not be educated, have any rights and deserve to be shot for wanting an education ? Another tragic part of the radical's actions is that are tainting the name of peaceful and fair Muslims in the world who are just as horrified by these actions as everyone else. So no, I definitely do not want to understand radical, violent people of any race and religion who want to treat women like this. Perhaps, if you was a female, you might think the same. Imagine if you were not allowed to be educated, could be stoned to death and have genital mutilation all because you were born a female.

Exactly. I have Muslim friends who are disgusted by these things.

it's not really my thing for now.. seems like a lot of flash & paranormal activity vibes (and with PA vibes I mean something trying to come across a certain way but failing. shock and dark stuff but amateurish a la gaga) im talking about the teaser alone of course. what he is showing us now. madonna is a very intelligent woman and not the type to give us empty flashy stuff. so i know the finished project with HER involved will be great. im looking forward to the FFFU ;) i like steven and madonna together normally, so im sure the finished project with the freedom fighters for unity etc will be amazing (but mostly because it's MADONNA)

Luckyguy, I do not want to understand the point of view of people that can shoot a girl in the head for wanting to be educated and stone women to death. The Taliban's treatment of women is disgusting and you can not compare Obama to them. When was the last time you heard Obama say that girls should not be educated, have any rights and deserve to be shot for wanting an education ? Another tragic part of the radical's actions is that are tainting the name of peaceful and fair Muslims in the world who are just as horrified by these actions as everyone else. So no, I definitely do not want to understand radical, violent people of any race and religion who want to treat women like this. Perhaps, if you was a female, you might think the same. Imagine if you were not allowed to be educated, could be stoned to death and have genital mutilation all because you were born a female.

Sorry Jazzyjan, but you obviously aren't up with what's happening in Syria, where Obama (with help from the EU and my own country the UK) is funding those VERY people you talk about, with ALL those views, to kill, maim and terrorise the people in that country. Who is worse, the psychos who believe in this stuff, or the person who cynically uses them to destabilise a country by giving them weapons and training and telling them to go forth and conquer?

It reminds me of the BLACK MADONNA concept for hard candy that was never released. Maybe this is from the same shoot to wet our appetites while keeping the NEW footage under wraps?

I think it's you that needs to get real -your posts read like a regurgitated tabloid newspaper headline. THEY PUT A BULLET THROUGH A GIRL'S SKULL JUST BECAUSE OF BOOK LEARNIN'! How many bullets has Obama directly or indirectly put through little girls heads since he came to power do you think? How many rapists and woman torturers has he given weapons? Why aren't they headline news like Nahla?

You know what? Yes it IS about understanding these people -it IS about understanding what motivates radical Muslims, or people who don't agree with gay marriage, or people who want to own guns, because guess what, we're all people, and most of us are just trying to live life the best way that we can.

The American media at the moment is all about making people into enemies -in particular making those God-fearing 'nutjobs' you hate so much out to be basically subhuman and beyond the pale. I find it pretty scary that you've gone so far down this path that you're speaking about bigots and child killers in the same sentence. Seeing your fellow citizens not as people but as the obstacles to your perfect society is one step from genocide.

So now that we've all gathered very clearly that you're dismissing this project - even before having seen more than a few images of it and because who is involved, maybe do us all a favor and vomit up your depression to your therapist instead of a bunch of understandably optimistic and excited Madonna fans. Thanks and have a nice day.

:thumbsup:/>

lucky bitch's got a fan eh?...hmmm....interesting...you two seem to be so obsessed with the wiki guy and with finding Madonna cringing everytime she opens her mouth about social or political stuff...hmmm...interrrrresting...are u both constipated or something?

image.png

So now that we've all gathered very clearly that you're dismissing this project - even before having seen more than a few images of it and because who is involved, maybe do us all a favor and vomit up your depression to your therapist instead of a bunch of understandably optimistic and excited Madonna fans. Thanks and have a nice day.

took the words out my mouth...I'm really through with unlucky bitch and his evil sidekikick

and is it me or suddenly lots here have got so negative about this project?...whatever...i prefer A project to ZERO projects :s98:

The teaser is kinda lame, but it doesn't look anything like the pics M posted so it seems like there's a lot more to it than just that.

Yes, I'm looking forward to M's bit as a whole and have a feeling she will branch it out as her own side project as well, even if it involves others.

I donno I think it's pretty exciting to not know what Madonna has up her sleeve here (even if it turns out to be something me/you are not interested in) because a) we all assumed she'd be taking a break anyway and b) she normally moves on to expected projects after an album/ tour like a movie.

+1 +1 +1

Exactly.

I just watched the teaser, and I'm now (almost) convinced that this "secret project" is going to be

some sort of (online? magazine?) publication called #secretproject.

I would assume that with the amount of people said to be involved (stories, subjects), and that there are installments (issues);

Madonna's involvement will be for her own movement and/or product,

just like any magazine cover/article she'd choose to use as promotion.

The images that she's shown on instagram are clearly making reference to statements that she carried throughout

the MDNA tour, why SK was snapping photos at certain stops, and the BA shoot w/ dancers... so it will be a promotional tie-in for the BR/DVD,

while it will surely be picked up by other media outlets and social media sites as well.

This makes much more sense to me in terms of thinking of it as a story or article,

Based on that teaser, Madonna has a smaller part in a bigger picture.

I just watched the teaser, and I'm now (almost) convinced that this "secret project" is going to be

some sort of (online? magazine?) publication called #secretproject.

I would assume that with the amount of people said to be involved (stories, subjects), and that there are installments (issues);

Madonna's involvement will be for her own movement and/or product,

just like any magazine cover/article she'd choose to use as promotion.

The images that she's shown on instagram are clearly making reference to statements that she carried throughout

the MDNA tour, why SK was snapping photos at certain stops, and the BA shoot w/ dancers... so it will be a promotional tie-in for the BR/DVD,

while it will surely be picked up by other media outlets and social media sites as well.

This makes much more sense to me in terms of thinking of it as a story or article,

Based on that teaser, Madonna has a smaller part in a bigger picture.

This is what I'm thinking, but I think there's still a chance that Madonna might be the main focus of the overall project (though that chance keeps shrinking with the new info we get). Other than Naomi Campbell and that other model hoe, no one else but Madonna has been tied to it yet.

I dont know. I feel like Madonna is going to play a huge role in it from what I feel. If it was just something minor I doubt she would seem so passionate about it, and from what I see its something she is going to care alot about.

This is what I'm thinking, but I think there's still a chance that Madonna might be the main focus of the overall project (though that chance keeps shrinking with the new info we get). Other than Naomi Campbell and that other model hoe, no one else but Madonna has been tied to it yet.

If its a self-published or online magazine, Madonna will most definitely be the cover girl... any other stories would be to supplement the issue as a whole.

The way that SK is tweeting about this seems very much about HIS point of view, not necessarily about a client's. This is gonna be his own thing.

Who better to help launch it than old friends like Madonna and Naomi? ;-)

I dont know. I feel like Madonna is going to play a huge role in it from what I feel. If it was just something minor I doubt she would seem so passionate about it, and from what I see its something she is going to care alot about.

She can promote whatever she wants with the (traditional) promotion of a magazine article. If this is how she decides to launch her revolution, than why not partner with someone willing to help create it? and give it as much coverage as possible? I'm not saying its going to be a small article, just not a full issue of a magazine.

Again though if this is only a magazine why did we get that early pic of the secret project where it showed a room with tracks to run a video camera on the ground? Do photoshoots alone have those?