Secret Project

Nonoka

Guest Rachelle of London

Can you curl a wig? Any trannies or drag acts here that can answer this?

of course you can, as long as its "real" heat resistant hair you can curl, straighten, blowdry it. Most people buy a really expensive basic wig and then style it however they want depending on the look they are going for

Guest Rachelle of London

Know that this is looking more like a revolution type thing I'm not so interested anymore... I would've loved if it was a no thrills fun fashion shoot. I really hope it blows us all away

62209833.jpg

the same wig

If it the same wig, them it's been cut. Most wigs can be heat styled, especially if its made of human hair.. However the pic on the left is significantly shorter even when it's straight.

OMG!!! i just watched this and it made so much more sense what she's about to do in this secret project:

is she gonna re-enact Pussy Riot's protest in the church and the get thrown in jail - type of thing?

I know I was thinking the same thing!

Her speech at Glaad now has me completely convinced that the secret project is in fact the start of the "Freedom Fighters For Unity" organisation! Tackling all the subjects she addresses in that speech but also as tattoos o her body during the last tour! A diverse collection of subjects but with one common message! That HAS to be it, with her name dropping the "I wanna start a revolution" but so much last night!

Guest groovyguy

Her speech at Glaad now has me completely convinced that the secret project is in fact the start of the "Freedom Fighters For Unity" organisation! Tackling all the subjects she addresses in that speech but also as tattoos o her body during the last tour! A diverse collection of subjects but with one common message! That HAS to be it, with her name dropping the "I wanna start a revolution" but so much last night!

Last december, a few days before she shot with Klein, she also wore a shirt with the text "Freedom Fighters For Unity", along with the crucifix featured throughout the MDNA Tour. Considering her GLAAD speech and her most recent Instagram posts, it's likely the secret project is called Freedom Fighters For Unity.

guGXuj2.jpg

Quite a confused name really. Freedom means just that. You are free -to be united or be disunited. Unity implies conformity, whether for the 'greater good' or not. The two concepts are diametrically opposed.

Can't say I'm entirely delighted that she seems to be jumping into world affairs feet first again. Especially if her instrument of doing so is a Stephen Klein photoshoot.

Guest Not4Pussies

It's going to be a political and social ad campaign for freedom fighters for unity, which will showcase everything she mentioned on her glaad speech. This will be a worldwide ad campaign with art plastered all over the world by artist JR. Check out his work. See the pic JR posted of him and M. Look at what she wrote on the pic they took together.

She posted a picture of Frida Khalo last night on instagram and in the subtext wrote "Frida. A beautiful artist and FREEDOM FIGHTER! She was a Cancer."

This is now 100% certainly a project started by her, to mobilize change through a visual, politically charged campaign and the start of the Freedom Fighters for Unity innitiative!

This could be really cool!

It's going to be a political and social ad campaign for freedom fighters for unity, which will showcase everything she mentioned on her glaad speech. This will be a worldwide ad campaign with art plastered all over the world by artist JR. Check out his work. See the pic JR posted of him and M. Look at what she wrote on the pic they took together.

It's all starting to sound a bit

89314627-absolutely-fabulous.jpg

Quite a confused name really. Freedom means just that. You are free -to be united or be disunited. Unity implies conformity, whether for the 'greater good' or not. The two concepts are diametrically opposed.

Wrong.

CELL/CELL TISSUES

1. The structural, functional and biological unit of all organisms.

2. An autonomous self-replicating unit that may exist as functional independent unit of life (as in the case of unicellular organism), or as sub-unit in a multicellular organism (such as in plants and animals) that is specialized into carrying out particular functions towards the cause of the organism as a whole.

3. A membrane bound structure containing biomolecules, such as nucleic acids, proteins, and polysaccharides.

ORGANS

Definition

noun, plural: organs

A group of tissues that perform a specific function or group of functions.

Examples of animal organs are heart, lungs, brain, eye, stomach, spleen, bones, pancreas, kidneys, liver, intestines, skin, urinary bladder and sex organs.

Examples of plant organs are the roots, stems, leaves, flowers, seeds and fruits.

SYSTEM

Definition

noun

A group of organs that work together to carry out a particular task.

Supplement

A biological unit of the body or of an organism.

You can't fight grand design but you can have freedom and unity at once. It's possible to be united by an understanding of the greater picture while the individuals personal feelings are still allowed and respected. It would be pointless to say that we don't have the freedom to kill etc because we know that's a tautology which leads to nothing but mass death. Freedom does exist, despite your obsession with wanting to believe we're trapped in a system we can't control.