The DVD

Guest bluejean

Yes she def. moves more fluidly in the jeans! You're so right, I just noticed watching the mexico footage of it! Idk, I hope we get the first version of this! This is all getting way to messy!

I guess that she was kinda slow in Mexico because of the elevation of Mexico City (2,420 m / 7,940 ft) she even say it on the concert that she was kinda exhausted because of this, Medellín has the same problem.

I guess that she was kinda slow in Mexico because of the elevation of Mexico City (2,420 m / 7,940 ft) she even say it on the concert that she was kinda exhausted because of this, Medellín has the same problem.

Well if THAT'S THE REASON, then OK :lol:/> ...

It's quiet on this forum tonight. I keep refreshing hoping for some type of entertainment. I'm not sleepy... :/

Guest bluejean

Could be if she focuses on the editing of the DVD right after the tour.

Awesome extras would be:

MDNA videos

Olympia Show

JML & NKM videos

SuperBowl Performance

Plus a 1 hour doco covering the whole project from Superbowl to making the videos and the entire tour.

I'm hoping fot the SuperBowl performance! :)

While she/LN own the rights to everything you guys are proposing for extras, I doubt that they own the rights for the SuperBowl performance (the NFL probably does). And I doubt they're willing to pay for them for this project. Hopefully I'm wrong, it would be a great way to have all her 2012 achievements in one DVD.

Guest bluejean

Well it's a wish list, obviously in reality we'll just get a 30 minute doco of rehearsals and the full show with fake live vocals.

Well it's a wish list, obviously in reality we'll just get a 30 minute doco of rehearsals and the full show with fake live vocals.

Exactly! Haha

CONFIRMED!

MDNA Tour Blu-Ray package

Main Feature:

1. MDNA Tour Live! From Miami (Arena Show)

2. MDNA Tour Live! From Paris (Stadium Show)

3. MDNA A L'Olympia (One-off Intimate MDNA Show)

Bonus Material:

1. Inside the DNA of MDNA (full length 90-minute documentary chronicling the tour from the Middle East to South America)

2. Short form videos - Give me All Your Luvin' , Girl Gone Wild , Turn up the Radio

3. MDNA tour projection videos - including Nobody Knows Me and Justify my Love

4. Superbowl live performance medley

5. Digital MDNA Tour book

6. TV spots from the MDNA era (including Truth or Dare advert; Facebook interview, Superbowl interview, Truth or Dare press conference

:wow:

• 2 weeks later...

CONFIRMED!

Main Feature:

I'd kill for a release of the Paris show. She was on fire that night! I think it was probably the best show of the whole tour, along with the NYC ones.

CONFIRMED!

Main Feature:

3. MDNA A L'Olympia (One-off Intimate MDNA Show)

Bonus Material:

1. Inside the DNA of MDNA (full length 90-minute documentary chronicling the tour from the Middle East to South America)

2. Short form videos - Give me All Your Luvin' , Girl Gone Wild , Turn up the Radio

3. MDNA tour projection videos - including Nobody Knows Me and Justify my Love

4. Superbowl live performance medley

5. Digital MDNA Tour book

6. TV spots from the MDNA era (including Truth or Dare advert; Facebook interview, Superbowl interview, Truth or Dare press conference

:wow:

529981_4747489531973_32261655_n.jpg

As much as I would love to have the Superball performance on Blu Ray I doubt it's gonna happen. There might be copyright issues. The rights are with the NFL and she would have to pay them if she wanted to release it. Exactly the reason why you have no official releases of her other TV performances. The ONLY time it happened was her MTV Music Awards performance of JML which was part of the JML music video release. I wonder how this was negotiated.

rights don't always have to be expensive, if the NFL wants some crazy money for the performance and Madonna passes, well who else is going to pay for it?? so it would be in their best interest to work something out. this was probably MTVs thinking in selling her performance of Vogue (not JML) for the immaculate collection video

As much as I would love to have the Superball performance on Blu Ray I doubt it's gonna happen. There might be copyright issues. The rights are with the NFL and she would have to pay them if she wanted to release it. Exactly the reason why you have no official releases of her other TV performances. The ONLY time it happened was her MTV Music Awards performance of JML which was part of the JML music video release. I wonder how this was negotiated.

What year did she perform JML? On MTV??