The DVD

Guest bluejean

Guest Not4Pussies

i wonder who will direct.

nathan rissman (s&s)

jonas akerlund (igttyas, confessions)

or steven klein or tom munro

i wouldn't mind if hamish hamilton was back in the picture (drowned world, rit, super bowl)

nathan rissman (s&s)

i wouldn't mind if hamish hamilton was back in the picture (drowned world, rit, super bowl)

Her and Hamish are not on good terms. He only worked on the SB because of the NFL-she didn't have a choice.

nathan rissman (s&s)

Alek Keshishian should be the one!

Guest Not4Pussies

Isn't she not in speaking terms with Keshishian either? He was no where to be found for W.E. premieres or mention of him during promo

Isn't she not in speaking terms with Keshishian either? He was no where to be found for W.E. premieres or mention of him during promo

Never heard of any feud between them. Why would she mention him during the promo? He was just an adviser right?

Guest bluejean

They wrote the script together. I doubt there's any fued. We heard the same fan fantasy fiction story about Stuart Price. Then he did a remix of Miles Away for her.

Guest bluejean

Was it? Didn't hear that.

But anyway, point being fans want to believe she's fallen out with everyone. It's not the 90's anymore :lol:

I seem to recall even the stories about her and Nikki Harris falling out were false.

Was it? Didn't hear that.

I seem to recall even the stories about her and Nikki Harris falling out were false.

That's not true though. Madonna froze her out of the entourage. She got the 'ice' treatment.

As we know, there was never a feud between Madonna and Stuart - he was the one who encouraged her to work with Timbaland/Timberlake and Pharrell.

That's also what I've read: Stuart Price felt that hr wasn't the right producer to create the sound Madonna wanted for what became "Hard Candy" and, therefore, encouraged her to work with someone else.

I heard her mention Alek in a few W.E interviews, but of course he kept a low profile, since when does the co-writer of a movie get any sort of recognition anyway?

As for Stuart, I don't think Madge was thrilled at him marrying Angela Becker but oh well.

Okay, kind of random, but there's this guy on YouTube who has the full Paris show, filmed from the screens with great picture and sound quality. I know we'll get Miami (and probably Rio) anyway, but it would be great to have an European show, too!

The guy wants only Britney stuff in exchange, though...

So, where are the Britney loons here? We have loons of creatures like Janet or Mariah, so there surely must be some Britney ones too.

Wonder if it will have a funky name

Madonna MDNA MIAMI

MDNA TIME IS WAITING

MADONNA LIVE AT THE BLANCHE DEVEREAUX MEMORIAL THEATRE

MDNIAMI

MADONNA FUCK YEAH FLORIDA I SAID FUCK YEAH

MADONNA REFUNDED