The DVD

Guest bluejean

I mean, really, it would be such a dickhead thing of them not to put the Olympia show on the Blu-Ray/DVD as an extra.

They won't. Sadly.

They dont seem to give a fuck to dvd releases right? Is always so cheap. Its never a proper release from the greatest artist ever.

The cover HAS to be taken from the first section! Revolver and IDGA are the best! But it will probably be a shot form JML interlude took by Guy O.

I dont see any reason to have the olympia as an extra ,its almost the same show , it would be much more interesting to have a "making of" or little documentary

yeah that's probably how they will see it too... it would be great if they can include the Superbowl though.

Guest boytoyville

Full length documentary plus dvd would be golden! I love her Truth or Dare and I'm Going to Tell you A Secret so much. Please give another one women. The DVD needs to be out yesterday!

I want the Superbowl performance on DVD too!

A gurl can dream. They might as well just add the music videos in there too.

I pray and dream of a deluxe blu-ray package. It's just going to be divine!

It drops and is pulled away to one side... or at least it did when I saw it

It looks really cheap I don't understand why they don't use the curtain from LAV/LS

Edited by rb19

It drops and is pulled away to one side... or at least it did when I saw it

It looks really cheap I don't understand why they don't use the curtain from LAV/LS

Is'nt that curtain just a graphic on the screen?

Edited by Real_Madonna

no its areal curtain cos when it drops everyone goes mad loool

Yeah - at MSG that was the final signal that she *might* be coming on stage after a wait which seemed to have gone on forever.

Quite dramatic the way it falls to the floor and the place starts screaming!

I wonder how this show is gonna be filmed.

Will they go to the expense of using 35mm movie cameras like they did with CT and S&S - or maybe just HD video cameras like with RiT Lisbon.

Is Jonas Ackerlund or maybe Steven Klein in charge? Or just someone already involved with the tour video production for the screens (as I think was the case with the Olympia filming).

I'm a bit surprised they have chosen not to do a stadium show for the DVD - those huge side screens at the stadium gigs are quite original and breathtaking - especially during the likes of "I Don't Give.." where Madonna is shown full length on the giant rectangular screen.

She's never used such dramatic video screens at her concerts before so it seems a shame that we won't have them represented on the official DVD.

Guest bluejean

Maybe they can include Beautiful Killer and that French song at Olympia as a bonus on the DVD rather than the whole show.

I guess with the internet these days I don't feel so bothered if there's little or no extras. We already have Justify My Love and Nobody Knows Me videos in HD, Superbowl, the Olympia thing and endless fan videos of soundchecks and all the different shows. There is no shortage of Madonna footage in our lives.

I WOULD love a behind the scenes doco and footage of all the stuff like Holiday, Give It 2 Me/Gangnam Style and Music that probably won't be in the Miami show. That would be cool. I doubt they will include Superbowl, Madonna is too tight to pay for the rights to that which would no doubt be owned by the network.

Guest bluejean

Do you think that press release saying "dance and thing get up and do your thing" is abit of clue that she's going to do Everybody in Miami? Might be a nice to celebrate her 30 years a 2nd time

its amazing isnt it!

no the best is after the curtain falls and everyone screams...but you still wait....

then 20 minutes later the upper / behind the stage seats start cheering cause they see the dancers getting set up. Then you know the QUEEN is about to come out!

well..steven klein was in crowd so i hope he ll direct show recording

it would be great if they take show on dvd on another level...like more cinematic and new...couse...all those videos are on youtube..and all those screens shot are going to be out someday...so...it would be better if they do something special..that anybody havent done with this kind of production...dontu you think?

anyway...imagine how celebration backdrop could fit in performance if you remember get together and music on confession tour? and that was before 6 years!

Time goes by so slowly!! I need to see the stage, cameras filming the show, Madonna exhibiting her boob, Madonna singing Everybody.... I need to see the show this night! Tick, Tack, Tick, Tack :nervous:

Edited by Alex