The DVD

Guest bluejean

I can't wait for the DVD! I'm sick of listening to bad quality YT recordings and even though there are some nice videos out there, none of them is the real deal.

The only thing about the DVD which bothers me is that we'll get the GI2M mash up in Celebration. I loved the original tour version of Celebration, but I still think the mash up ruins the flow.

The only thing about the DVD which bothers me is that we'll get the GI2M mash up in Celebration. I loved the original tour version of Celebration, but I still think the mash up ruins the flow.

it is couse you have very good ear..it is not very happy mash up made with it...and it is even a bit out of tune if you ask me..not only her vocals but rytham to...l really like GI2M but only Celebration is better version of finalle.

I'm expecting the same as the last two releases: 15 or 30 minutes behind-the-scenes extra, audio CD, and the cover will be a picture of the video screens taken by Guy. Even though those were released by Warner, I don't see any reason this DVD would be any different...... unfortunately. But hey, I could be wrong. Keeping my expectations low guarantees happiness if they are exceeded. :)

Hoping it will have a Making of like Confessions and S&S....and not the DNA of MDNA we already saw.

It would be cool if we would get the DVD/Blu Ray on the 1st anniversary of the MDNA release.

Yeah I agree but I'm weary that we might get the same freaking DNA of MDNA.... :(

It would be great if whatever they filmed/shot would be a surprise on the DVD...

It would be cool if we got the bluray like motherfuckin' NOW! Lol

I'm dying for it!

Guest gang bang

German Wikipedia site claims the DVD and BluRay will be out on 1st February 2013.

i hope so , i feel like MDNA dvd/cd will help MDNA album sales , at least in Europe

Guest bluejean

Doubt it.

I'm so done worrying about sales and the opinions of lesser mortals. Bring that DVD, I'm going to watch that 5 times a week for several months!

First post here!

I think I found out who directed the DVD.

http://www.domyprod.com/new-29-11-2012-mdna-tour-miami

DOMYPROD a traversé l'Atlantique pour rejoindre l'American Airlines Arena de Miami. Dernière étape nord américaine de la tournée de Madonna.

Réalisation du double concert pour la sortie internationale du DVD MDNA Tour par Stéphane SENNOUR/DOMYPROD et Danny Tull.

They also did the Olympia shows and the MDNA documentary earlier this year.

Olympia Show

Inside The DNA of MDNA

First post here!

DOMYPROD a traversé l'Atlantique pour rejoindre l'American Airlines Arena de Miami. Dernière étape nord américaine de la tournée de Madonna.

Réalisation du double concert pour la sortie internationale du DVD MDNA Tour par Stéphane SENNOUR/DOMYPROD et Danny Tull.

Olympia Show

Inside The DNA of MDNA

You're most likely right. He also directed something for Brahim's bestie,it seems...

Thanks for the news!

I thought it was a woman who directed?

That was the original plan yes...but that was cancelled when the Colombia shows weren't filmed.

I enjoyed the Director's Cut they did for the Olympia...at least it shows they know what they are doing and that they know the show well...we'll have to wait and see :D

Can't wait!

I have this feeling that we're gonna have more Madonna this year then we might think right now!

First post here!

Olympia Show

Inside The DNA of MDNA

You're right!!! :-O

For the record, Danny Tull also edited W./E. and the Confessions Tour DVD.

Guest bluejean

Fabulous. Olympia was wonderful. No crappy editing effects, just very natural. Like Drowned World. I want to see the show the way it really is not like a music video.