The DVD

Guest bluejean

Okay, kind of random, but there's this guy on YouTube who has the full Paris show, filmed from the screens with great picture and sound quality. I know we'll get Miami (and probably Rio) anyway, but it would be great to have an European show, too!

[media=]

[/media]

The guy wants only Britney stuff in exchange, though...

So, where are the Britney loons here? We have loons of creatures like Janet or Mariah, so there surely must be some Britney ones too.

Amazing!

well..she s not stupid. obviously she has a reason why she shoot there. nobody knows but she does. techinal issues or money or just an arena thing is going on...or maybe she just needed to film it now couse she wants that DVD is out a month after the tour

Guest bluejean

Yeah right. I'll run butt naked down the street and take a video of it if the tour dvd comes out that quickly.

It's probably cos it was cheaper and/or she wanted it in an arena and New York couldn't be done. Or maybe they wanted Miami cos it was something unique/less obvious. Who knows.

Yeah right. I'll run butt naked down the street and take a video of it if the tour dvd comes out that quickly.

It's probably cos it was cheaper and/or she wanted it in an arena and New York couldn't be done. Or maybe they wanted Miami cos it was something unique/less obvious. Who knows.

I believe everything said about Colombia...there was problema with the shoot there for sure!

Anyway...Miami is one of the least expensive places to film a DVD of this kind i heard. New York on the other hand...it's the opposite xD

I believe everything said about Colombia...there was problema with the shoot there for sure!

Anyway...Miami is one of the least expensive places to film a DVD of this kind i heard. New York on the other hand...it's the opposite xD

According to a Colombian newspaper - don't remember which one - the shows in Medellín were supposed to be filmed.

The filmings were cancelled due to scheduling conflicts, since the director Madonna wanted had other commitments on those days.

If it is indeed to do with money then fucking hell, with the money they're making off this tour they could have spent out on producing something half decent. I will look forward to seeing the final product with all her digital fans :lmao:

If it is indeed to do with money then fucking hell, with the money they're making off this tour they could have spent out on producing something half decent. I will look forward to seeing the final product with all her digital fans :lmao:

good to know you watch Madonna concert DVDs to scope out the audience......because thats why a Madonna fan would watch a MADONNA concert DVD. To see the audience...

good to know you watch Madonna concert DVDs to scope out the audience......because thats why a Madonna fan would watch a MADONNA concert DVD. To see the audience...

that is not at all what I am saying, obviously, but you are telling me you are pleased they filmed the show in a half empty arena rather than a packed stadium going insane? GET REAL idiot.

I only read this last comment (above) but I really enjoy seeing a crowd and different people's expressions during a Madonna show! OBVIOUSLY I watch it for Madonna but the crowd makes the DVD so much more enjoyable especially when you show it to other people and when you see certain fans extremely excited & emotional.

thats what I was thinking. She did SADE's recent tour last year for the DVD.

She's the only female I know of that has done concert recordings before. (No Doubt, Gwen)

that is not at all what I am saying, obviously, but you are telling me you are pleased they filmed the show in a half empty arena rather than a packed stadium going insane? GET REAL idiot.

LOL agree..why do people make it seem that audience don't matter? I dont necesarily need to see people's face, but the roar of a crazy massive stadium jumping looks amazing

LOL agree..why do people make it seem that audience don't matter? I dont necesarily need to see people's face, but the roar of a crazy massive stadium jumping looks amazing

some people :lmao: if they care so little about the audience being featured, a good venue etc, maybe they would be happy with some rehearsal footage as the official dvd :lmao: