MDNA PREMIERE IN TEL AVIV: GAY COMA ROOM

acko

Soo.....where's the blu-ray DVD for this tour?!?!!

well seeing how the tour started last night...you're probably going to have to wait a bit darling... hahaha

Bitch - any idea how access to the Golden Triangle worked? Did you have Early Access tickets? Did you line up for very long to get your spot (which you seemed really happy with, which is great!)? Sorry for all of the questions! I'm just trying to work out my "plan of attack" for later this month :)

I think S&S actually had several great moments, and some sections were stronger than others for sure. It did feel a little "produced for the masses" though, you're right.

My main problem with S&S was the stage. For stadiums is was completely inadequate for people further back plus the sound wasn't great either.

The stage for the current tour looks incredible and the visuals are something else!

Amazing videos.

Thank God "Celebration" did get the proper treat. Perfect closer and refreshing instead of Music.

Big let down: "I'm Addicted" wtf? This was the moment to shine, it shoul've been the perfect "rave" moment.

Pleasent surprise: "Like a Virgin" & "I Don't Give A"...just wow. She never looked so sexy with that outfit and hair.

Love the costumes! So Madonnica!

After seening countless clips and pics I'm so totally blown away by the creativity of the show. The stage is like nothing I've ever seen and I pray she works with this guy again for the next (last?) tour. It's so well done I don't even mind the segments anymore, which after so many tours were getting tiresome.

It's funny how M has apparently relaxed her strict rules about dancers hairstyles. I think she feel more comfortable and confident in general. I LOVE her wig for the first part!

I don't mind Celebration closing the show but it does feel like an abrupt ending somehow, but who cares.

I pray they will do this tour justice on Bluray/dvd. This show is epic, please don't f- it up with slopping editing, too many effects, etc.

Like a virgin brings a tear to my eye. It would be beautiful if the audience were silent. So moving.

I think it's incredible she manages to sing the new melody while the audience is much louder with the standard.

it's like when people clap off-sync when you're dancing. I've been there 1st hand + it's very difficult. :lol:

Guest Xanthium

I actually think the I'm Addicted number is pretty awesome. With the disco glitter of the outfit and lights and the choreography it's all very KUNG FU FIGHTING.

I think it's incredible she manages to sing the new melody while the audience is much louder with the standard.

it's like when people clap off-sync when you're dancing. I've been there 1st hand + it's very difficult. :lol:

:dead: I was thinking the exact same thing! The new melody is beautiful and I was performing my own licks along to it. When I hear it in hq I may do my own version. The audience shoud just LET IT BEEHEE. The imagery of the corset and the hair pins and everything is so beautiful. It's really unusual. Very cool seeing the quick change happen on stage.

I actually think the I'm Addicted number is pretty awesome. With the disco glitter of the outfit and lights and the choreography it's all very KUNG FU FIGHTING.

Same here :thumbsup:

[media=]

[/media]

Karate Kid for I'm Addicted?? Um, ok, Marge :|

This is the first time I've actually thought Madonna looks/is lame. Dullest performance ever? It is for me. If this performance is any indication of her concepts and ideas for this song, then forget it, I don't want IA released or a video for it (as if she would've bothered, anyway).

At least it's not lipsynced. *forced smile*

:thumbsup: This one should be THE ECSTATIC MOMENT of the concert! Like her banging her head alone in the catwalk during Like a Prayer in S&S... Sometimes i think she could just stick to what the song is about and not over elaborate with something that has nothing to do do with it like this kung fu or whatever they thought. This should be the moment for her to let loose and fucking FEEL IT! Missed opportunity (and i think i'm addicted will never come again on a tour)

It's hilarious how it's becoming a great way to LOVE this tour by bashing Sticky&Sweet...which is fantastic. She was in a totally different place in her life and it shows in her face, in her performance...the differences in the two shows...moving forward and all.

The visuals are fucking SPECTACULAR. The whole show is on FIYAH expect for some letdowns(Open Your Heart/I'm A Dick'ed)...the kong fu part is soooo random lol

I think S&S was average - the highlights are some of her BEST perforamces ever(Vogue/Like A Prayer) while some sections and that hideous wig and football outfit were wack as fuck. #ReinventionWorstTour

the gregorian parts in the beginning are also basque, at least partially...they sing about prayinga nd the virgin Mary, although I cn´t understand them prefectly, maybe it´s old basque...i´ll try to hear it again later

jajajaja! ok! it´s weird! they talk about the virgin mary coming from heaven to talk to the world?? jajaja

Duh. The holy Madonna!!!

It's hilarious how it's becoming a great way to LOVE this tour by bashing Sticky&Sweet...which is fantastic. She was in a totally different place in her life and it shows in her face, in her performance...the differences in the two shows...moving forward and all.

Totally agree. I LOVE Sticky & Sweet, it's one of my favorite tours. The MDNA tour is superior that's true but bashing Sticky & Sweet is unnecessary.