MDNA PREMIERE IN TEL AVIV: GAY COMA ROOM

acko

Also, I have to say sorry to Madonna and her team for bitching about the lack of promo for MDNA. Now I know why they put all their time into this amazing looking piece of work. I am in awe and I have only (and will try to only) watch a few clips.

:clap::bow:

IN THIS LIFE

madonna-mdna-tour-tel-aviv-03.jpg

wow this should be enough for the frequent photoshop criticism

she's exposing even more than during S&S. almost 54 yo

how is it possible? only for M

Thank you MyMDNA.com

MyMNDA.com-untitled-folder-319.jpgMyMNDA.com-untitled-folder-49.jpgMyMNDA.com-untitled-folder-77.jpgMyMNDA.com-untitled-folder-213.jpg

Just amazing. No one like her. And even vocally on this tour she sounds superb in most clips I've seen. The opening sequence and the full GGW number are simply breathtaking. She never fails to deliver and even her less appreciated touring moments are by far superior to any other thing being done concert wise. There's only one Madonna. So true.

Hopefully they add more dates and extra legs to this tour. This is the tour the masses need to see, not S&S. This tour showcases M at her best, arguably the best pop concert stage in the history of music and one of the best pop concerts in history. It might even surpass Blonde Ambition. I can't say for sure though till I see the concert in full.

Did Lola appear on the show?

Nope, only Rocco. Lola must be still in the doghouse. :lol:

The entertainment news here showed Lola working backstage in the wardrobe department.

Hopefully they add more dates and extra legs to this tour. This is the tour the masses need to see, not S&S. This tour showcases M at her best, arguably the best pop concert stage in the history of music and one of the best pop concerts in history. It might even surpass Blonde Ambition. I can't say for sure though till I see the concert in full.

I know why everyone else is bashing S&S but why are you? S&S will always be special for me because it was the first time I saw Madonna and Candy Shop live with male dancers in sheer socks! I can't believe I'm alive today to write this.

wow this should be enough for the frequent photoshop criticism

she's exposing even more than during S&S. almost 54 yo

how is it possible? only for M

Her body is amazing on this tour

Can they post all the videos in an organised setlist form? I really want to look at them but it's so annoying going through pages here and on YouTube, ESPECIALLY from an iPad...

I'm Addicted looks so MEH. I expected more dancing. That outfit is horrible, the punch effects are so annoying. I will love it live tho, but getting this performance for one of the best songs on MDNA is unfair..

I'm Addicted looks so MEH. I expected more dancing. That outfit is horrible, the punch effects are so annoying. I will love it live tho, but getting this performance for one of the best songs on MDNA is unfair..

I do agree. The moves in the end bit are cool but everything before "I need to dance" ...oh screw it! Everything should've been more "Music" "Ray of Light" drowned world tour type dancing. Jumping, side to side and dancing.

[media=]

[/media]

I agree...this one deserved a SEX AND "DRUG" TRANCELIKE approach not this restricted and cold choreography....but i I"M addicted is still the best for me on the album and i will end up liking it as well on the tour...

Finally, I have had time to look at this entire thread.... and I'm DEAD. Madonna has slayed my entire body. Can she be in Australia right now? Can I have the blu-ray RIGHT NOW?! I am so glad this is truly amazing and can shut the haters up. How can you hate on this woman?! HOW?!!!!

Here it is! The little monsters eating "canned Madonna" (gaga):

madonna_mdnatour_053.jpg

Do I spy a Blond Ambition pony tail? :dramatic:

- Candy Shop is fucking awesome. She did good here.

- Like a Virgin is life.

- Her body is heavenly. "NO FEAR." Wow :inlove:

- Girl Gone Wild opening.....

- EVERYTHING!!!!

fdlknfjkngjd lkcnvjknjndkfd,f!!!!

It's taking everything I have to NOT watch anything other than the opening - which gets more incredible the more points-of-view I get thanks to the miracle that is YouTube.

I can only hope the professional promo videos come soon enough so that I can keep holding off... OCTOBER SIX, FUCK ME!!!!!! And there's no way I can go sooner (which I've thought about).

What's up with everybody not wanting to see any kind of footage? :lmao:

I've seen the GGW performance and the JML interlude 344 times already and I'd still want to see them live six nights back-to-back. Believe me, you CAN'T get bored with a show like THIS.

578218_471919276168126_1097502827_n.jpg576779_471919389501448_142098355816888_1827585_1448134467_n.jpg

Thank you so much for posting all these photos. I'm so overwhelmed that I actually feel nauseous :lol:

In the EPK they show some audience members' reactions and they are truly just standing there in awe....I mean this is just relentless it seems.

Bitch - you say OYH fell a little flat for you? I am getting the same feeling from photos and footage. It's a real missed opportunity......to finally give that song the respect it deserves. Maybe LIB would have been better there. She needs a real sing along moment at that point I think...some joy. Who's that Girl would have been nice too. Ah well, like you say, the rest more than makes up for it.

If I may be greedy and also comment (again) that Celebration should have been meshed with Holiday to give it that special, and familiar, touch.

Can't wait to see this show!!!!!!