MDNA PREMIERE IN TEL AVIV: GAY COMA ROOM

acko

I feel like all I've been doing these past couple days is checking in this thread for new vids/pics and reviews. I'm really speechless! I think we all have high expectations for her shows and expect them to be above and beyond the "lessers" but just from the clips alone this show goes above and beyond what I'd expect even from her. She's really REALLY outdone herself with this show!! I'm not sure I've EVER seen such a gorgeous, elaborate stage. I just don't know how she does this time and time again. I can't base it off a little youtube video obviously, but there is a good chance that intro could be her best ever....yes even beating the CT which I thought would never happen. If this is the result of no promo for MDNA then so be it. A lot of people have said this is her best since DWT....or most elaborate, theatrical anyways. I'm gonna say it....I think this may be her best since BA in a lot of ways.

I feel like all I've been doing these past couple days is checking in this thread for new vids/pics and reviews. I'm really speechless! I think we all have high expectations for her shows and expect them to be above and beyond the "lessers" but just from the clips alone this show goes above and beyond what I'd expect even from her. She's really REALLY outdone herself with this show!! I'm not sure I've EVER seen such a gorgeous, elaborate stage. I just don't know how she does this time and time again. I can't base it off a little youtube video obviously, but there is a good chance that intro could be her best ever....yes even beating the CT which I thought would never happen. If this is the result of no promo for MDNA then so be it. A lot of people have said this is her best since DWT....or most elaborate, theatrical anyways. I'm gonna say it....I think this may be her best since BA in a lot of ways.

Her best tour is Girlie Show but, her legacy lies with Blonde Ambition. LED screens over physical sets is so much cleaner.

I was working out today....and watching the Girl Gone Wild opening.....it is fucking amazing....and I kept thinking to myself....I can never ever ever ever ever EVER doubt her...again....it's FUCKING BRILLIANT! that opening!

let me just say Thank GOD! she got rid of Jamie King............thank you thank you thank you

And also THANK GOD!!! she brought it virtually allllll new fresh faces for dancers..etc.

Guest bluejean

Well without having seen it in full or in person I do think the opening section alone is better than Drowned World. It's very hard to compare this show to her old old ones though because they are so ingrained in our brains and this is so new. Plus today's technology with the screens and everything else, its a very different age and thus a very different type of show.

I would say though without a doubt, even before I've fully seen it this has to be the best use of video backdrops so far. The opening, Gang Bang, Celebration etc etc, the designs are just so elaborate and rather incredible.

anyone else notice that M is riding a bicycle around the floor of the stadium in that tour epk? lol

e6eus0.jpg

Ooh a DEMONNA sighting :dramatic: I have this music playing in my head :queenbitch:

[media=]

[/media]

I LOVEEEE her Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill! look this era. HOT BITCH.

Ooh a DEMONNA sighting :dramatic: I have this music playing in my head :queenbitch:

[media=]

[/media]

LOL!!

I keep watching the GGW opening (the only video I'm allowing myself for now) and every time she throws herself into the "depths of hell" after the bridge I squeak like a little girl. Same with the dance breakdown --- the two, three steps she takes before actually beginning the choreo her body language is screaming ALL RIGHT BABY HERE WE GO BRING IT.

It's simply some of the most thrilling stuff I've ever seen from her --- and she's brought a LOT of thrill over the past 30 years.

Oh guys, the only thing I watched was that 7:58 min video of 4 performances (GGW, EY, GMAYL, TUTR).

I'm watching in a loop, but I'm having a hard time containing myself.

Oh guys, the only thing I watched was that 7:58 min video of 4 performances (GGW, EY, GMAYL, TUTR).

I'm watching in a loop, but I'm having a hard time containing myself.

that makes the show look crappy, watch anything else.

I've watched most... go back a few pages and watch any of the HD clips. They're all good.

Okay, I think I'm gonna watch GGW. She looks so hot!

or you can try with CS :) my favorite

I kinda sure CS will be my favorite alongside with LAV. That's why I'm saving it for the big night. But thanks babe! :kiss2:

I wont save anything! By the time of the big night i will know the entire show by heart to the point that i could perform it myself Lol :lol:

Guest bluejean

I wont save anything! By the time of the big night i will know the entire show by heart to the point that i could perform it myself Lol :lol:

:lol:

Precisely what ends up happening to me. Then we "become" either Madonna or the dancers...lol

::thinks back to Vogue (Sticky&Sweet):: I must have done that whole performance at the clubs multiple times, and at the concert? LMFAO I can't believe myself.