MDNA PREMIERE IN TEL AVIV: GAY COMA ROOM

acko

It's interesting that Germanotta, as the big Madonna fan that she is, hasn't said anything about this whole ish. I mean, music legend Madonna has used a bit of her song on her tour. She must know that. Madonna even used her BTW dance moves. Hmmm

ANYWAY

Let's get back to the FABULOUSNESS that is the MDNA Tour. :bow:

She hasn't even said anything about the album or music videos. Last time she talked about Madonna was when GMAYL leaked and said how she liked it.

Also, I have to say sorry to Madonna and her team for bitching about the lack of promo for MDNA. Now I know why they put all their time into this amazing looking piece of work. I am in awe and I have only (and will try to only) watch a few clips.

I think the arena crowds for this show will be similar to that of DWT...stand up and STARE in awe the whole time. Those expecting the crowd to be up dancing and singing along in craziness the whole time will be disappointed because it's an "awe" show...people will just watch.

During "Like a Prayer" the energy level was ECSTATIC. For most people it was the highlight, including myself. There's something invincible about that song live and that performance in the tour is one of the very best.

It's funny because so many people here were complaining about being tired to hearing LAP in almost every tour. The big difference between LAP and Music or ROL is that she can perform exactly the same original version: it never gets old. It's a CLASSIC in Pop history.

I like this version.

Those are great photos of the opening. I don't think there will be fans who won't like it. Personally, that style is right up my alley. LOVED IT. It was mystical, dark and utterly beautiful.

the BEST show of her career based on the videos/pictures. EASILY surpasses DWT/BA/GS/CT it just looks utterly breathtaking. shes taken it to a whole new level. NOBODY is even close to her.