MDNA PREMIERE IN TEL AVIV: GAY COMA ROOM

acko

jeitsi da kreazala jaunaren gogoitzen! she has come to make the creator get nervous/angry! :ohmy:

I love how she really takes her name to heart. :lol: If you notice, most of her tours open with imagery symbolic of bringing a message to the people of the world. The MDNA tour intro probably brings it most succinctly. She's brilliant.

"The tour WILL also visit Australia in 2013"

So it's happening. :wow:

I'm so happy for you, guys. :tigger:

There's no turning back! :smooch:

She'll be a hot mess after 100+ concerts :lol:

Yup! The current schedule looks pretty balanced with several off day's here and there.

Guest ditaluver

where are we putting pics of her out & abuot in each city? do we have 1 thread?

is there going to be a new thread for each city?

someone do something LOL

Madonna with Brahim at Jaffa cafe in Tel Aviv (June 01 2012)

12-06-02-madonna-brahim-tel-aviv.jpg

Queendonna :inlove:

I hope she has the time to take a rest, so she can rock Abu Dhabi with her fantastic show!

Bitch - any idea how access to the Golden Triangle worked? Did you have Early Access tickets? Did you line up for very long to get your spot (which you seemed really happy with, which is great!)? Sorry for all of the questions! I'm just trying to work out my "plan of attack" for later this month :)

anigif.gif

well...as you can compare album covers of HC and MDNA you can compare music on it and you can also compare tours and concept behind them..in my point of view HC is not very flattering album for M...just couse it sounds like average pop album and there is nothing iconic on it..(i m sorry if i hurt someone feeling but i m talking for myself) as that i see S&S much much behind than other tours and even like that i like it couse i like M..but

MDNAT, CT, DWT, RIT, GST are better than S&S

anyway...is there Im a Sinner video? all that i can find is very very short

where are we putting pics of her out & abuot in each city? do we have 1 thread?

is there going to be a new thread for each city?

someone do something LOL

During S&S we had it and was amazing. Every city had a Topic in a Subforum section. We need it. I can do it if a Mod want :)

me too!!!!

the best: hung up, open your heart, like a virgin (epic!!!), and im addicted

miles better than S&S; RVT and Confessions

:tigger:

oh, Promise, good that we have our own Basque boy to translate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

madonna knew it! that´s why she chose the basque group! :stir:

and now we only want somebody to explain if there´s secret message behind the botafumeiro!

Guest bluejean

I saw that. It's not professional actually, it is a close up shot of the screen. There's also one of Express Yourself and there is one part where someone sticks their head in front of the camera and blocks the view :laugh: Still very good footage, I have emailed the person asking them if they have the whole show. The sound is also particularly good.