MDNA PREMIERE IN TEL AVIV: GAY COMA ROOM

acko

Hmmh, no. You know, I'm a Sinner with all of its Bollywood melodramatic and the attire she's wearing I'd say it's an indian fort, not Jerusalem.

Joan of Arc costume she wears in Jerusalem not in India

i love the monster pic with them eating up the pre-packaged food labeled as madonna things

queen.gif

I must admit that was VERY funny :lol2:

:( Really?

I'm not a fan of the song at all, so you might enjoy it in the show. However, I wasn't spectacular in any way and I really wasn't in awe of it.

OMG

this is so beautiful, but so sad and depressing at the same time :( Very Paradise (Not For Me)

Ugh, the people are so annoying trying to sing the original version which obviously doesn't fit the new one. Just shut the fuck up and let the woman sing!

BTW, her voice is so LUSH, whew chald!! And she looks so hot, I wanna sleep with her :shy:

[media=]

[/media]

Guest Fukujima

everything i watched so far is beyond amazing i'm extremely impressed and proud of her :inlove:

NKM interlude is everything :inlove:

Guest Fukujima

OMG

this is so beautiful, but so sad and depressing at the same time :( Very Paradise (Not For Me)

Ugh, the people are so annoying trying to sing the original version which obviously doesn't fit the new one. Just shut the fuck up and let the woman sing!

BTW, her voice is so LUSH, whew chald!! And she looks so hot, I wanna sleep with her :shy:

[media=]

beaitiful...and the voice!! :shock:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Kudos to her for singing LAV with the new melody- those fans could have distracted her and pushed her to sing it in the original melody. :D That version takes some getting used to, but I like it (just as I did in its Girlie Show incarnation).

Somebody tweet this to Germanotta.

Madonna dissed her and showed her how it's done, both in the same show.

QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE :clap:

It's not a castle it's one of the numerous ghats along the Ganges river in Vanarasi India