MDNA PREMIERE IN TEL AVIV: GAY COMA ROOM

acko

I saw that. It's not professional actually, it is a close up shot of the screen. There's also one of Express Yourself and there is one part where someone sticks their head in front of the camera and blocks the view :laugh: Still very good footage, I have emailed the person asking them if they have the whole show. The sound is also particularly good.

Yes!!! It's great!!! I hope he has the Opening, Human Nature/CS, Vogue, Im Addicted, hell EVERYTHING!!!!! :laugh:

Guest bluejean

Yes!!! It's great!!! I hope he has the Opening, Human Nature/CS, Vogue, Im Addicted, hell EVERYTHING!!!!! :laugh:

Yes I know. I have a feeling he may charge for it but it could be worth it. I mean these screen videos don't really capture the full effect of the show since its only close ups but it would be good to have until an official version is broadcasted or released.

Like I said, the audio is also very good considering its a bootleg.

anyone else notice that M is riding a bicycle around the floor of the stadium in that tour epk? lol

e6eus0.jpg

:lol:

yes, I noticed, but wasn't sure

loving the basket in the front :rotfl:

Madonnarama give a fairly positive review of the Tel Aviv show but slate the stage design saying that she spends a good amount of time only on the main stage and interacting only with fans in the pit area - I copy/pasted it in below..

From Madonnarama:

Let’s get this straight: The MDNA Tour is everything you expect from a Madonna concert and more.

She’s taking risks (we love it, dont we?), the show is heavily and amazingly choreographed, she’s dancing more than she ever did in any previous tour, the visual effects and production are out of this world…

To sum it up, it’s probably the most entertaining show you’ve ever seen.

Is there some lip-synching involved here and there? Sure, but a lot of it is live and so many things happen on stage, you might not even notice it.

Madonna is really giving it her all during the whole show, doing what we enjoy the most… performing!

The dancers also do a tremendous job assisting Madonna on stage, in a playful or serious, sometimes even scary way – shout out to the incredible “Best Friend” interlude!!!

Brahim Zaibat is surprisingly good at dancing in high heels and there’s a real chemistry with Madonna during the sensual “Candy Shop vs. Erotica” number. He surely is a great addition to the show.

The costumes are beautiful, especially those designed by Jean Paul Gaultier – a collaboration that always brings the best out of both artists.

After having watched the show from the very first row at the end of the catwalk, two questions remain: who the hell had the idea of this inadequate stage and who’s responsible for one of the most ridiculous features in the history of concerts aka the Golden Triangle (which, by the way, is shaped like a semi circle)!

The triangle shaped stage has absolutely no use – Madonna isn’t driving a car this time – except for maybe keeping loyal fans, who’ve been waiting days in front of the venue, away from all the action. More than 70% of the performances happen on the main stage.

During her show Madonna stated, “we are all equal, we are all human beings.” Well, the Golden Triangle is everything but equality.

To summarize the situation, 50-70 people including a few fans will be chosen or selected randomly. They will be treated better than the rest of the audience: A lot more space to freely move around and being able to experience the show much closer than anyone else. Madonna also gives them special attention throughout the show, shaking hands, extending her microphone for them to sing, giving them I love you’s…

You might wonder why? Well, no reason really…

Some fans who paid $400 for a Golden Circle ticket in Tel Aviv and waited all day or even slept in front of the venue, told us that they were amazed by Madonna’s performance, but a lot remained frustrated being so far away from the action!

They also complained that multiple times during the show, they couldn’t see Madonna on the main stage with all the hands from the people in the pit jumping up and down. So they had to look at the side screens to get a clear view during the show.

Those of you who got used to getting all the action by being front row might be a little disappointed. To those who paid early tickets or even VIP packages, you’ll wish you had better connections in “higher places”, as the Golden Triangle has become the new super VIP area!

Kind of unacceptable, right?

Also, ICON only gives out 20 Golden Triangle tickets (ten winners, plus one guest per winner), less than a third of its capacity, so you might wonder who Guy Oseary has elected to be added to that list, as we learned that he was the one to decide.

While the pit of the Re-invention Tour was brilliantly designed to give people a special experience in an unusual place located inside the stage, the “Golden Triangle” now creates real barrier between the main stage and the people standing around the catwalk. The front-row experience has completely changed.

Unlike the Confessions or Sticky & Sweet Tour, only two songs are fully performed on the catwalk: Papa Don’t Preach (shortest song on the setlist) and Like a Virgin with Madonna turning her back to the general public during half of the song, while the pit people are still getting all the goods.

Let’s make a list for fellow fans:

Girl Gone Wild (Main Stage)

Revolver (Catwalk/Main Stage)

Gang Bang (Main Stage)

Papa Don’t Preach (Catwalk)

Hung up (Main Stage)

I Don’t Give A (Catwalk/Main Stage)

Express Yourself (Main Stage)

Give me all your Luvin’ (Main Stage/Catwalk)

Turn up the Radio (Main Stage)

Open Your Heart (Main Stage)

Masterpiece (Main Stage)

Vogue (Main Stage/Catwalk)

Candy Shop (Main Stage)

Human Nature (Main Stage)

Like a Virgin (Catwalk)

I’m Addicted (Catwalk/Main Stage)

I’m a Sinner (Main Stage)

Like a Prayer(Main Stage/Catwalk)

Celebration (Main Stage/Catwalk)

It’s 10 songs fully on the main stage, 2 songs fully on the catwalk and 7 in-between…

So our advice would be to avoid waiting all day or sleeping in front of venues because first or last row, you might end up watching the screens more than you think!

http://www.madonnara...-for-70-people/

Edited by find_a_groove

Interesting review from Madonnarama. Someone elsewhere said that they were right at the end of the catwalk, and had a better view than their friend, who was at the very front of the Golden Triangle. Apparently, the stage was so high that he couldn't see what was going on a lot of the time, whereas the guy at the end of the catwalk pretty much saw everything. He did, however, recommend aiming for slightly to the side of the very tip of the catwalk (on the outside), because the cameras sometimes obstructed his view. On the EPK, it looks like there are a lot more than just 60 people in the triangle, too. I counted 20 people just in one row (from top to back).

Bitch will be able to tell us more - it sounds as though she was on the outside of the catwalk.

Interesting review from Madonnarama. Someone elsewhere said that they were right at the end of the catwalk, and had a better view than their friend, who was at the very front of the Golden Triangle. Apparently, the stage was so high that he couldn't see what was going on a lot of the time, whereas the guy at the end of the catwalk pretty much saw everything. He did, however, recommend aiming for slightly to the side of the very tip of the catwalk (on the outside), because the cameras sometimes obstructed his view. On the EPK, it looks like there are a lot more than just 60 people in the triangle, too. I counted 20 people just in one row (from top to back).

Bitch will be able to tell us more - it sounds as though she was on the outside of the catwalk.

That's always the case in a stadium setting. When S&S round II hit Bercy the catwalk was on ground level (if that makes sense) the next date at Werchter (a field) the stage was elevated, u could barley c at the tip of the catwalk if she was on the main stage, so I took a spot, front row on the side of the catwalk which gives u a perfect view, on average, 4 both catwalk & main stage action.

I have to say I agree with Rama's review. I think it's an imposition that people who are randomly picked from the audience are getting a better seat than people who paid twice as much for an ticket, like a Golden Circle or VIP ticket.

where are we putting pics of her out & abuot in each city? do we have 1 thread?

is there going to be a new thread for each city?

someone do something LOL

Madonna with Brahim at Jaffa cafe in Tel Aviv (June 01 2012)

12-06-02-madonna-brahim-tel-aviv.jpg

Madonna with Brahim in Tel Aviv leaving for Dubai from allaboutmadonna:

12-06-02-madonna-tel-aviv.jpg

second pic :lol:

Why only legacy members of Icon can take part of the contest?

How many of these exist anyway?

They allowed those who bought a Live Pass to enter for Abu Dhabi (five pairs of tickets went to Legacy members and 5 to Live Pass holders). As for why, it's to reward those who have stayed loyal to Madonna's fan club over the years.

They allowed those who bought a Live Pass to enter for Abu Dhabi (five pairs of tickets went to Legacy members and 5 to Live Pass holders). As for why, it's to reward those who have stayed loyal to Madonna's fan club over the years.

So my chances grow higher if I buy the live pass and/or if I stand in the front row to be picked by Guy?

Why there is brazilian flags in NKM? Someone can explain the context for me? I don't wanna watch...

madonna_mdnatour_0108.jpg

There are lots of things that flash on the screen...world events and what not. I don't recall there being a huge significance to the Brazilian flag. It probably flashed for a few seconds like the other images, this photo just captures what was showing for a fraction of a second.

There are lots of things that flash on the screen...world events and what not. I don't recall there being a huge significance to the Brazilian flag. It probably flashed for a few seconds like the other images, this photo just captures what was showing for a fraction of a second.

Thanx :thumbsup:

so if lets say 20 people are selected to go to the pit from icon, then I assume everyone else gets in by "first come first serve" way? that seems the most honest to me. people waited for a day (sometimes even more) to get to the front..

Why do the four professional footage videos look like shit? The camera work was horrible and it showed only a close up of madonna without the rest of the stage.

I agree! Without showcasing the mindblowing art behind M and the dancers would be a crime. I also NEED close up's of M.

12-06-02-madonna-tel-aviv-akos-026.jpg

12-06-02-madonna-tel-aviv-akos-025.jpg

12-06-02-madonna-tel-aviv-akos-024.jpg

http://allaboutmadon...res-by-akos.php