UK DATES FOR TOUR

debord

So what about the 10.30pm curfew, will the authorities pull the plug if she over runs or fine her? Or both?

Probably fine, and count up every second.

The difference is with London, I thought it was to be shown on screens around the city? I wouldve thought she'd have to stick to an agreed time.

Didn't that happen at Wembley Stadiu for Sticky?

I remember thankfully booking a hotel for the Aug 16th Confessions as we JUST got the last tube into London but would have missed the main train.

The amount of people FUMING clutching their gold balloons

So what about the 10.30pm curfew, will the authorities pull the plug if she over runs or fine her? Or both?

Fine, I imagine.

I just can't imagine her finishing the show at 10.30 - that would mean that she'd have to be on stage for 8.30. There's no chance in hell she'd do that.

Mind you, she was unusually prompt for the 2nd round of Sticky & Sweet shows at the O2 in '09.

Guest bluejean
:lmao: Imagine them switching her show off at 10.30 half way through the performance. That would be hilarious

The Olympics starts two weeks after the concert.

When I saw her at Wembley for Sticky and Sweet I think the concert finished just after half ten, didn't it? I'm pretty sure every concert that's played at Hyde Park has finished around 10.30pm but yes she'd get a fine. It's only about half a mile from her house so bitch shouldn't be late!

However, Hyde Park is better logistics wise. Wembley is the back of beyond and so you have to get to central London from there which was the problem when the tube shut leaving thousands stranded. At least Hyde Park is central so you can walk to all the major railway stations pretty easily.

As for the darkness, she's played in the light before if you look at the S&S footage for Eastern Europe. That really isn't the issue.

Guest bluejean

It may not be THE issue but it might be her issue. Haven't all the shows in Europe been starting after dark? Can you imagine that opening segment in broad daylight, it wouldn't be quite the same.

It may not be THE issue but it might be her issue. Haven't all the shows in Europe been starting after dark? Can you imagine that opening segment in broad daylight, it wouldn't be quite the same.

S&S in 2008, in Paris, started when there was still light...and it wasnñt the same.When I saw her again in zaragoza...totally different story!

I'm not saying I wouldn't be pissed off if I were left stranded, so I completely get why fans were upset. In fairness though, Madonna doesn't revolve her show times around the public transportation schedule of any other city she visits. I've only heard of these things happening at this one location, or maybe it's just the most vocal?? May I ask why on earth is public transportation in London of all places such an issue after midnight? Just seems unusual for such a major city.

Anytime I've seen her, the arena isn't even full until 9-9:30, so she usually starts between 9:30 and 10.

im getting increasingly concerned that the weather is going to be shit! ive never seen rain like this before, its never ending!

on a side note, my bf believes that im soo besotted with M that he's gone and rented an apartment directly opposite her house. i have mixed feeling.

ur excused, lol jk...no but i would freak the hell out to if i were in london, i mean it rains there ALL THE TIME (does it not!?)

would u stand in the rain throughout the show? is the better question, even if she were late two hours? lol

I wonder how the show can go in the rain....the triangle is totally exposed and she near had a meltdown over sweat in the stage.

Sick of this bloody british weather just piss off!! I decided to see her in Brussels and Paris instead of the UK this time, possibly Brum too but thankfully thats indoors!

I'm fully expecting about a 10:30pm start in Edinburgh and even then it won't be completely dark. But oh well it's a Saturday night afterall.

I really hope the rain stays away , it's hard to enjoy and take in the full effect when your wet and cold :( Stumbled across the video of the full show (SPOILER ALERT! http://wearethefilter.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/madonnas-australian-tour-announcement.html) for those that can't help themselves like me! Best quality I've seen yet. Not sure where else to post it, I'm sure it's on here somewhere.

Of course shes gonna be late and wait until its dark

She didn't in Sweden. You can see in the pics it's still light.

And if it's pissing down like it has been recently, keeping fans waiting until 10.30 won't exactly get the atmosphere going.

So the stage is already set up at Hyde Park? Either that or Wireless Festival this weekend nicked her stage

37e548fb.jpg

It best not be a mudfest next week