UK DATES FOR TOUR

debord

That is her stage....the MDNA part is just covered with that other sign. It's a livenation concert series, right?

So the stage is already set up at Hyde Park? Either that or Wireless Festival this weekend nicked her stage

37e548fb.jpg

It best not be a mudfest next week

Isn't Bruce Springsteen playing there on the 14th too? And another week's worth of rain should really chew that grass up!

Being a Madonna fan in the UK this year is really turning into a challenge! :ohmy: Dig deep, men. Dig deep!

Okay, so now that I've seen the show, I can finally post on forums again :) Anyone who wants to queue with me for the Hyde Park concert? It better not rain all day or I'm gonna be pissed! :angry:

So glad I'm going to see MDNA in Edinburgh. I wouldn't pay that much money to stand in a wet field.

Guy Oseary has taken that link down to the whole show it says.

Taken what link down from where?

It's still on the madonna.com site.

Someone on the forum there said they'd won pit tickets in mid-May!

Posted on Icon by Neil

You guys know me by now, im not a doom mongerer, and no matter what I remain positive, however in the spirit of sharing with friends who don't live in London I wanted to bring you the latest on the Hyde Park weather situation so Icon friends can prepare fully so we all have the best time no matter what the weather does!

Following this weekend's Wireless festival, Hyde Park has become a very muddy bog - see the link here for photos of people at Hyde Park for this weekend's Wireless Festival, headlined by Rihanna.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/g6PtcMzdQ4t/Barclaycard+Wireless+Festival+Day+3/pW_X2C-MZAe

There are 45,000 people expected this Wednesday for the PWL Hit Factory Concert headlined by Kylie & Steps, and then 65,000 each day Friday Saturday and Sunday for the 3 Hard Rock Calling Concerts, before M hits on 17th July for MDNA action!

With rain forecast every day between now and Madonna, and the ground may well get worse given the tens of thousands due to attend, now is the time to hit the shops for what my friend Tonybecks calls Disco Wellies and MDNAnoraks.

Of course the forecast can change - but hopefully the link & photos give you an idea of what it's like there so we can be in control of what we can control and dress safely and comfortably.

Neil xxx

Oh dear!

BBC Breaking News:

Tomorrow's PWL Hit Factory concert in Hyde Park has been cancelled. Pete Waterman tells the BBC the site was declared unsafe.

However, I had seen someone post that £54 tickets were available for £11 so it may be a good excuse to cancel and claim on the insurance which they couldn't do if it was just cancelled??? Perhaps?

From Madonnatribe:

John Probyn, Live Nation COO said, “The moment the Wireless Festival ended, we put in place a massive plan to prepare the site for tomorrow. Eight thousand cubic metres of wood chip is currently being put in place and over the past 24hours crews have started to make the site safe for our customers. Despite best efforts time has beaten us, but I want to reassure that Hard Rock Calling concerts with Soundgarden, Bruce Springsteen and Paul Simon, plus Madonna on 17 July and the BT London Live Opening Ceremony Celebration concert and the events will go ahead.”

Mmm its all over the news that the site have become unsafe. Too much rain and it could rain every day in the area for 30 days. They are saying that M will hopefully go ahead but tomorrows show featuring Kylie ect is cancelled.

Taken what link down from where?

It's still on the madonna.com site.

Someone on the forum there said they'd won pit tickets in mid-May!

taken a youtube link down theat showed the whole show from Tel Aviv, that somebody posted a couple of pages back.

hasnt she sold like 40,000 tickets, there is no way they would cancel a show with ticket sales that high. it will likely be cancelled due to appalling conditions as has happened many many times with gigs at hyde park.

It's probably a little late but couldn't they move the show to the Emirates stadium in Highbury? Coldplay played 3 shows there it has a capacity of 65k. I guess the stage would be the issue though as its set up for Hard Rock Calling concerts.

It's probably a little late but couldn't they move the show to the Emirates stadium in Highbury? Coldplay played 3 shows there it has a capacity of 65k. I guess the stage would be the issue though as its set up for Hard Rock Calling concerts.

I agree! But Hasnt she got 2 stadium stages and 2 arena stages? I guess its if the other stadiums are booked.