UK DATES FOR TOUR

debord

‘Granny in fishnets’ Madonna fails to draw Murrayfield crowds

Published: 15 April 2012 on Scotsman Sunday

No tickets for seated or standing are available on Ticketmaster now, so would say its sold out. I know secondary tickets are available, but thats the same for every artist. Only with Madonna can people turn her selling out a stadium into a negative.

Guest groovyguy

MDNA World Tour - Official UK packages at 40% discount!

Madonna Hyde Park London 17 July 2012

official Ticket packages Gold Circle Tickets and one night’s accommodation plus complimentary breakfast at a 4/5 star hotel near to the venue Was £299 - now only from £180 for Attitude Members - 40% DISCOUNT

Just quote the discount code ATMAGM1 when booking online or by telephone

Madonna Murrayfield Stadium Edinburgh - 21 July 2012

official Ticket packages Gold Circle Tickets and one night’s accommodation plus complimentary breakfast at a 4/5 star hotel near to the venue Was £295 - now only from £175 for Attitude Members - 40% DISCOUNT

Just quote the discount code ATMAGM1 when booking online

Please go to http://www.eventtravel.com/Madonna-Tickets

Note : These special discount packages are available while stocks last.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/competitions/Madonna-238030.html

Win Tickets To See Madonna In Hyde Park

04 May 2012

smirnoff---madonna-comp.jpg

Smirnoff is giving one lucky reader and a friend the chance to BE THERE at Hyde Park on 17th July 2012 to see Madonna live as part of her forthcoming World Tour!

To celebrate the launch of Madonna’s new album, MDNA, Smirnoff has created a limited edition pack that contains exclusive access to backstage content and an opportunity to win prizes such as music downloads, merchandise and concert tickets.

The Smirnoff limited edition pack is available from all major high street retailers from 1st May 2012.

For your chance to win this exciting prize, simply answer the following question:

What is the name of Madonna’s new album?

- Like A Prayer

- MDNA

- Hard Candy

For more information visit www.facebook.com/SmirnoffGB

Closing Date: 2012-06-04

To enter the Competition fill in the information HERE

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know where to ask but can anyone tell me when tickets will be sent out for Birmingham show?? I ordered mines from ticketmaster.

I don't know where to ask but can anyone tell me when tickets will be sent out for Birmingham show?? I ordered mines from ticketmaster.

I got mine about 2 weeks ago, you might need to chase them up xxxx

Not sure about album sales, but her highest selling UK single is Into The Groove, and the total sales are over 800k.

I see sorry, thought that *by records* he meant albums, not singles :thumbsup:

I see sorry, thought that *by records* he meant albums, not singles :thumbsup:

I meant a million selling single. She's had several million selling albums in the UK.

• 4 weeks later...

Can't afford top price tix for Brum now that i'll be seeing her in Brussels and France. However, i'm looking for the £65 ones and they seem to be sold out. Anyone reckon whether more of these will pop up either now or later?

Guest northernlad

There's always a chance, just keep checking back. It would appear they're pulling the unsold Viagago tickets and releasing them to Ticketmaster as the shows near - case in point they just released a ton of tickets for the Barcelona shows.

There's always a chance, just keep checking back. It would appear they're pulling the unsold Viagago tickets and releasing them to Ticketmaster as the shows near - case in point they just released a ton of tickets for the Barcelona shows.

That would mean Ticketmaster buying them back from Viagogo?

It's normal for venues to hold back a load of tickets and release them just before the event partly to stop the ticket touts profiteering and partly as they know the size of the stage so can finalize seating plans.

Yes, all I can get in Birmingham is £137. It says 'BK'? Is that the back? That's more than golden circle for Hyde Park!

But yes, I would be surprised if more tickets become available shortly as they did it for S&S tour (although they were rubbish seats).

Yes, all I can get in Birmingham is £137. It says 'BK'? Is that the back? That's more than golden circle for Hyde Park!

But yes, I would be surprised if more tickets become available shortly as they did it for S&S tour (although they were rubbish seats).

Yeah, right at the back. My niece said she will 'try' Madge for under £100. Shes more of a rocker, I cant afford that much for her to 'try' Madge.

Guest northernlad

all uk dates are sold out apparently.

No they're not. :confused:

Jonksi it's just a theory since yeah they always release more tickets closer to the show, but usually not a mass of 2,500 or whatever it was a few days before.