Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

I want the goods or some decent info to leak. Madonna is such a lazy cow sometimes...

I doubt she is lazy (or that she ever was)... I believe either the album isnt ready or if it is: that she is planning the promotion... I see her premiering 1st single at the VMAs.

I really do love winding you guys and gals up sometimes! :lmao::rotfl:

I mean Madonna is much bigger than a "dance legend" and she doesnt need billboard to advertise her snippets

The fact that an instrumental is shared makes me think it may be from moroder new album or some dj/producer

Surprise release to happen next week!
From HITS:

WE LOVE SURPRISES. WE ALSO HATE SURPRISES: The biz is buzzing about a possible surprise release next week, with a couple of superstar acts the primary focus of the speculation. If somebody is indeed "pulling a Beyoncé," as it's come to be known, who might it be? (5/29p)

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi

Madonna? 075ee6d1.gif075ee6d1.gif

Surprise release to happen next week!
From HITS:

WE LOVE SURPRISES. WE ALSO HATE SURPRISES: The biz is buzzing about a possible surprise release next week, with a couple of superstar acts the primary focus of the speculation. If somebody is indeed "pulling a Beyoncé," as it's come to be known, who might it be? (5/29p)

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi

Madonna? 075ee6d1.gif075ee6d1.gif

:Disco_Ball:

I hope it's not Gwen or Rihanna! They could be, but with the Billboard teaser I'm thinking about Madonna. Rihanna has also lots of dance hits on Billboard, doesn't she?

i dont feel its madge, i feel like the album isnt ready... she was still recording 2 weeks ago. if she releases smth and pulls beyonce i think it would be the first single - to tide us for the summer... then in oct/nov when its polished she ll release the album with a second single before it...

@ elijah: that`s what I said two weeks ago and I still think the release will be something like that. Teaser single next week. Maybe the billboard snippet is really her!

Then second single september/october and the album release october / November.

At least it`s wishful thinking :fag:

I want a surprise single, not an album. That would ruin a lot of fun :) So bring the single, Madge. You can keep on working on the album.

I'm guessing Rihanna. It's too soon for Madonna's album to be ready. And relaxing a single wouldn't qualify as doing a Beyoncè.

On the other hand, Rihanna can probably finish an album whenever she wants because she mostly just sings the songs. "Diamonds" was basically a surprise release.