Israel and Hamas war

Camacho

I’ve just seen a heart breaking story on the news by a man whose little girl has been taken hostage by Hemes from her family home in Israel and taken to Gaza.

45 days she’s been gone kidnapped from her own garden.

I pray they release the hostages and come to an agreement sooner rather than later.

8 hours ago, Confessit said:

I’ve just seen a heart breaking story on the news by a man whose little girl has been taken hostage by Hemes from her family home in Israel and taken to Gaza.

45 days she’s been gone kidnapped from her own garden.

I pray they release the hostages and come to an agreement sooner rather than later.

The hostage situation is incredibly dramatic and I can’t imagine the fear they feel and the pain their families suffer. The terrorist organization Hamas is scum on earth. 

5 hours ago, jonski43 said:

How deluded and self important must she be? 🤣 As if they're going to call a ceasefire because of you, Cynth! 

She's just part of an action, using her fame to draw attention to it. Absolutely no-one believes 'they' will call a ceasefire because one person protests, the action around the world is about pressuring politicians.

You know there’s something incredibly wrong when innocent children and adults are massacred by a supposedly democratic ally and blood terrorists capable of the most horrible atrocities send hostages amid hugs. I just can’t. When is the meteor coming to stop this dystopian madness?

Because they were most like just eating REAL (and delicious) levantine food and watching documentaries on the atrocities committed by Israel against the Palestinian people over the past decades. And thinking “boy, have I been brainwashed.”