Israel and Hamas war

Camacho

10 hours ago, Acediace said:

Israel never admitted usage of chemical weapons!!!!! Never!!!! 

Fucking look fir social media videos and images from the recent event!!!! There are so many videos of woman and children being dragged, kidnapped and so many horrible stuff!!! Fucking listen to the news. Everybody is reporting these stuff!!!!! It all over gucking social media!!!!!

But whatever bye see ya in celebration  tour in Amsterdam if I'll live by then

How many times do we have to say that we agree that the terror attack from Hamas is horrible beyond words? 

At this point is clear that what you want to read is that we agree that Gaza deserves to be annihilated. You only complain about our opinions criticizing the attack from Israel against civilians. So say it clearly.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

How many times do we have to say that we agree that the terror attack from Hamas is horrible beyond words? 

At this point is clear that what you want to read is that we agree that Gaza deserves to be annihilated. You only complain about our opinions criticizing the attack from Israel against civilians. So say it clearly.

Gaza does not deserve to be annihilated. But this status quo MUST end. Their leadership needs to be changed. Enough with extremist deadly ideology. Their way of thinking politically, socially, economically, religiously needs to change. Their of resistance needs to change. Their view of Israel needs to change. Resist peacefully. Work with israel. Learn from israel. Be educated by israel. Develop economic ties with your neighbor. Everyone will benefit from that. Enough with this nonstop victimization. Strive for peace

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

No that's not what I want at all. 

I want that all people around the world will condemn Hamas, admit that they are no different from Isis and that they are the real problem of Palestine without using any whataboutism and without denying their horrible actions because it doesn't fit some narrative. Literally, I've seen images of children beds fill with blood, and videos of reporters from ABC, BBC, sky news reporting from these cities with shocked look and someone over here gets into an argument with me that the death of 40 kids from one of cities is fake news but really have the urge to mention that Israel used chemical weapons

18 minutes ago, Acediace said:

I want that all people around the world will condemn Hamas, admit that they are no different from Isis and that they are the real problem of Palestine without using any whataboutism and without denying their horrible actions because it doesn't fit some narrative. Literally, I've seen images of children beds fill with blood, and videos of reporters from ABC, BBC, sky news reporting from these cities with shocked look and someone over here gets into an argument with me that the death of 40 kids from one of cities is fake news but really have the urge to mention that Israel used chemical weapons

Which you insisted never happened several times and then just vanished when I produced Israel admitting using them. So perhaps some reflection wouldn't go amiss?

And Hamas aren't ISIS, they're different orgs, though certainly they both share being encouraged by Western govts as geopolitical pawns when it's suited.

24 minutes ago, whyme? said:

Gaza does not deserve to be annihilated. But this status quo MUST end. Their leadership needs to be changed. Enough with extremist deadly ideology. Their way of thinking politically, socially, economically, religiously needs to change. Their of resistance needs to change. Their view of Israel needs to change. Resist peacefully. Work with israel. Learn from israel. Be educated by israel. Develop economic ties with your neighbor. Everyone will benefit from that. Enough with this nonstop victimization. Strive for peace

BDS is resisting peacefully. Israel calls it antisemitic and pressures governments around the world to ban it. In 2018-19 people in Gaza engaged in a series of peaceful protests at the border fence anx over 200 of them were murdered by the IDF. The more moderate PLO were classed as "terrorists" by Israel and Hamas were funded by them as a counterweight to them. Please, do some reading on history.

"“Anyone who wants to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state has to support bolstering Hamas and transferring money to Hamas. This is part of our strategy — to isolate the Palestinians in Gaza from the Palestinians in the West Bank.”"

no less than Benjamin Netanyahu.

Again you just post a scattershot of "violence has happened" to divert from being unable to back up very specific claims. I've not once denied that attacks have happened. All I've done is point out that there's been violence against Palestinians for months leading up to this (indeed years) which no-one has batted an eye at.

20231011_114657.jpg

20231011_114659.jpg

Also using "Honest Reporting", an Israeli propaganda group that was co-founded by an Israeli Ambassador, is laughable. Giving warnings about bombings is irrelevant when Gaza is BLOCKADED. You just flat out refuse to acknowledge that, just as you've left your repeated denials about chemical weapons and just moved on with no shame.

1 hour ago, debord said:

Also using "Honest Reporting", an Israeli propaganda group that was co-founded by an Israeli Ambassador, is laughable. Giving warnings about bombings is irrelevant when Gaza is BLOCKADED. You just flat out refuse to acknowledge that, just as you've left your repeated denials about chemical weapons and just moved on with no shame.

You’re the one with no shame here constantly defending these horrific crimes against Israel (in a sly, indirect way), placing zero responsibility on the Palestinian side, and telling all us posters to “read more” and “google it”. Gimme an f’ing break. 

I’m glad Madonna posted that Instagram post. Anyway, enjoy her concert!

Just now, whyme? said:

You’re the one with no shame here constantly defending these horrific crimes against Israel (in a sly, indirect way), placing zero responsibility on the Palestinian side, and telling all us posters to “read more” and “google it”. Gimme an f’ing break. 

You’re probably in a rage after you saw Madonna’s instagram post. And now you gotta see her live….:) 

No, I'm offering context which people who evidently know absolutely nothing but who have a typical Western arrogance which insists parroting propaganda is "being informed" can't process in any way other than "justification".

And weirdly I don't follow Madonna or indeed any pop star for views on foreign policy, cos I'm not a complete idiot.

1 minute ago, debord said:

No, I'm offering context which people who evidently know absolutely nothing but who have a typical Western arrogance which insists parroting propaganda is "being informed" can't process in any way other than "justification".

And weirdly I don't follow Madonna or indeed any pop star for views on foreign policy, cos I'm not a complete idiot.

You don’t follow her, yet you’re on a message board that only talks about her. Ok.
yes, You’re a genius. 

7 minutes ago, whyme? said:

You don’t follow her, yet you’re on a message board that only talks about her. Ok.
yes, You’re a genius. 

Christ Almighty. I said 'I don't follow...for views on foreign policy'. As in, I'm not a fan of any pop star because I want to be guided by them on what to think about foreign policy. If we're operating at this level of nonsense there's zero point to any discussion.

7 minutes ago, debord said:

Christ Almighty. I said 'I don't follow...for views on foreign policy'. As in, I'm not a fan of any pop star because I want to be guided by them on what to think about foreign policy. If we're operating at this level of nonsense there's zero point to any discussion.

So stop discussing it. Go to a message board where people read and use google. 

1 hour ago, debord said:

Again you just post a scattershot of "violence has happened" to divert from being unable to back up very specific claims. I've not once denied that attacks have happened. All I've done is point out that there's been violence against Palestinians for months leading up to this (indeed years) which no-one has batted an eye at.

20231011_114657.jpg

20231011_114659.jpg

Just like when I brought UN concrete figures of how many Palestinians die from occupation vs how many Israelians die, since 2008. 
He totally ignored my post to stick to his narrative. 

And honestly, I think what Hamas did is absolutely terrible, horryfing and tragic. Hamas is a terrorist group, for sure, and I feel sorry for the Palestinians.
Doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on horrible Israel politics. 

This situation is a complete nightmare since 1947 and I think it's crazy nothing has been done to fix it. 

1 minute ago, whyme? said:

So stop discussing it. Go to a message board where people read and use google. 

Or perhaps just grow up and handle not being informed on a subject with grace and humility instead of throwing a massive strop.

3 minutes ago, debord said:

Or perhaps just grow up and handle not being informed on a subject with grace and humility instead of throwing a massive strop.

We Madonna fans are clearly not intellectually stimulating for you. So feel free to go elsewhere with your pompous attitude and excuses for terror

5 minutes ago, whyme? said:

We Madonna fans are clearly not intellectually stimulating for you. So feel free to go elsewhere with your pompous attitude and excuses for terror

I see you went with 'no, I'll continue to throw a strop cos it's more offensive for the fact that I don't really know what I'm talking about (which you know deep down is true, underneath your ego which is talking now) than for me to angrily opine on something I know nothing about'. Unless you have something of substance to say regarding the subject, I'll leave you to have a final strop cos I'm sure it's deeply tedious for anyone else reading.

Just now, debord said:

I see you went with 'no, I'll continue to throw a strop cos it's more offensive for the fact that I don't really know what I'm talking about (which you know deep down is true, underneath your ego which is talking now) than for me to angrily opine on something I know nothing about'. Unless you have something of substance to say regarding the subject, I'll leave you to have a final strop cos I'm sure it's deeply tedious for anyone else reading.

Peace in the Middle East for all. Amen. 🙏

In any democratic country after such a horrible attack you bury the dead, you mourn, you ask your secret services how it could happen and you fight the terrorist.

I have only seen this disproportionate reaction once: after 11S. And 20 years later and thousands and thousands of civilians dead the taliban rule the country. But of course all red necks clapped and cheered with every bombing. 

What Israel is doing is illegal in international treaties such as the Ginevre one. The whole world is watching.

7 hours ago, Acediace said:

I want that all people around the world will condemn Hamas, admit that they are no different from Isis and that they are the real problem of Palestine without using any whataboutism and without denying their horrible actions because it doesn't fit some narrative.

I can do that. I mean, I don´t like to compair different organisations, especially because I don´t know if they are related in any form , or have a lot of similarities. But they kill people and they cause terror everywhere. But you know that all the palestinians are not hamas, and you know that israel´s government has done terrible things too.

About Hamas being the real problem, they are a huge problem, of course, they are killing people, but there is a problem even without Hamas killing people.I don´t know what do you think about the possibility of creating a palestinian state, or any other possibility.I guess you have talked about it here, but I haven´t read everything.But I´m sure that you realise that for a lot of people, not only in this chat, what has happened in these lands after 1948 is a mess, to put it politely.And again, some politicians from that area should have been judged by international laws

By the way, thanks for sharing your thoughts, I realise that is not an easy moment for you to do it.

Sometimes I wish some ETs would invade the planet: that would be the only way of fighting between us! (not really, now that I think about it)

3 hours ago, sotos8 said:

Never in my life,I remember such a denial for horrible stuff that happened after terror attacks. I see so many people, here and on social media doing their best to proof that there were no beheaded children as if this is what makes Hamas more human. There is literally footage all over social media of images and videos and reportes of so many networks of burned houses, ruins, burned bodies, terrorists shooting everywhere, people grabbed into Gaza, there's a video of terrorists with an axe crashing a person..... there are survivors who are telling the most horrible stories that you can imagine.

But no. People are doing their best to deny, to find justification and there are protestors in so many countries that are celebrating, mocking Jewish like "Ohh people died??? Booohoooo🤣🤣🤣" and feeling proud.

I don't remember people after 9/11 were like - "well yeah but like I mean they probably were nice to them at these planes soooo......." or "well yesssss but I mean like, USA did horrible stuff in the past sooooo......." or after Isis terror attack "well I mean but we should really ask why??? Soo... and probably they just used a bomb, they didn't like butchered people. I mean do you remember how many people died because of the USA??? Soooooooo........"

Disgusted. Really

People really don't understand what happened. Or they do but try really hard to dehumanize Israel. Disgusted by the world right now and it makes be more afraid. Disgusting. It's not about Jews and Muslims, it's about a fucking terrorist worst than isis that went wild on people. Not only Jewish, not only Israelis. There are so many Arabs and people around the world that were murdered and kidnapped In these events...

Disgusting

I knew that Israel would never get support from the world but after something like this? Disgusting

"Buttt I m3ann likeeeee, let's try to seee their perspectiveeeeeee"

Fuck you all really

35 minutes ago, Acediace said:

Never in my life,I remember such a denial for horrible stuff that happened after terror attacks. I see so many people, here and on social media doing their best to proof that there were no beheaded children as if this is what makes Hamas more human. There is literally footage all over social media of images and videos and reportes of so many networks of burned houses, ruins, burned bodies, terrorists shooting everywhere, people grabbed into Gaza, there's a video of terrorists with an axe crashing a person..... there are survivors who are telling the most horrible stories that you can imagine.

But no. People are doing their best to deny, to find justification and there are protestors in so many countries that are celebrating, mocking Jewish like "Ohh people died??? Booohoooo🤣🤣🤣" and feeling proud.

I don't remember people after 9/11 were like - "well yeah but like I mean they probably were nice to them at these planes soooo......." or "well yesssss but I mean like, UAS did horrible stuff in the past sooooo......." or after Isis terror attack "well I mean but we should really ask why??? Soon... and probably they just used a bomb, they didn't like butchered people. I mean do you remember how many people died because of the USA??? Soooooooo........"

Disgusted. Really

People really don't understand what happened. Or they do but try really hard to dehumanize Israel. Disgusted by the world right now and it makes be more afraid. Disgusting. It's not about Jews and Muslims, it's about a fucking terrorist worst than isis that went wild on people. Not only Jewish, not only Israelis. There are so many Arabs and people around the world that ere murdered and kidnapped I'm these events...

Disgusting

I knew that Israel would never get support from the world but after something like this? Disgusting

"Buttt I m3ann likeeeee, let try to seee their perspectiveeeeeee"

Fuck you all really

The fact that awful violence has taken place doesn't mean that making absolutely any claim is fine and anyone who takes issue with it is evil. There's a clear attempt to portray Palestinians as sub-human (which let's face it, is a common narrative for Arabs in the region) to justify the indiscriminate bombing and cutting off water, electricity and supplies.

Social media is also awash with dead Palestinians, and videos of Israel apparently using chemical weapons. I'm sure your approach fo this won't be "well that's OK cos the Israeli state is violent and has used them before, so no further verification is necessary".

And pretty much every Western government is supporting their ally Israel and refusing to even speak out against war crimes. But you can't control what ordinary people think.

21 hours ago, GOD said:

https://www.commondreams.org/news/netanyahu-map

Mr. Netanyahoo at the UN couple of weeks ago. 

ryE00GjkT_0_118_3000_1688_0_x-large.jpg

The reason I posted this, is because this is what he did few weeks ago. Showing a map of the new middle east with Palestine wiped out. That gives me a sense of what this guy has or wish to accomplish. 

3 hours ago, Acediace said:

I don't remember people after 9/11 were like - "well yeah but like I mean they probably were nice to them at these planes soooo......." or "well yesssss but I mean like, USA did horrible stuff in the past sooooo......." or after Isis terror attack "well I mean but we should really ask why??? Soo... and probably they just used a bomb, they didn't like butchered people. I mean do you remember how many people died because of the USA??? Soooooooo........"

Disgusted. Really

People really don't understand what happened. Or they do but try really hard to dehumanize Israel. Disgusted by the world right now and it makes be more afraid. Disgusting. It's not about Jews and Muslims, it's about a fucking terrorist worst than isis that went wild on people. Not only Jewish, not only Israelis. There are so many Arabs and people around the world that were murdered and kidnapped In these events...

Disgusting

"Buttt I m3ann likeeeee, let's try to seee their perspectiveeeeeee"

Fuck you all really

What lack of support you talkin about? If anything most of the support I see is towards Israel with complete disregard to Palestinians. 

5 hours ago, sotos8 said:

please, the president of the USA  saying that he would have never imagined terrorists beheading children🤣 most of the terrorist groups in the world have had relations with the USA, and the government of the USA has done horrible things too since...sorry, this is...hay que joderse, the president of the USA saying this...hay que joderse