Jump to content

Kate Middleton to inherit Queen’s $110M jewelry, Meghan Markle gets nothing


horn
 Share

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Typical Daily mail type of hateful article. Shame that the politics section here is littered with these type of tabloid threads. The hatred Harry and Meghan get from the gutter press is out of control.  I read more hatred for Harry and Meghan in the Murdoch press than I do for Prince Andrew, Harvey Weinstein etc. 

Couldn't agree more. I'm the furthest thing from a royalist, but if you can't see that the utter vitriol and hatred this woman gets is out of control and for ONE very obvious reason, then...

What was it I read?... about 29 headlines alone from the Daily Mail in one day this week, completely destroying everything about her - and as I pointed out in the other thread, guess who Charlie's head of communications is? A senior Daily Mail hack, the same paper lambasting his daughter in law. It's really quite sickening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Kim said:

Couldn't agree more. I'm the furthest thing from a royalist, but if you can't see that the utter vitriol and hatred this woman gets is out of control and for ONE very obvious reason, then...

What was it I read?... about 29 headlines alone from the Daily Mail in one day this week, completely destroying everything about her - and as I pointed out in the other thread, guess who Charlie's head of communications is? A senior Daily Mail hack, the same paper lambasting his daughter in law. It's really quite sickening.

Yes, same here. I am not a royalist either but there are even articles trashing her for daring to walk slightly in front of him and for daring to hold his hand. It is just hateful nonsense and sickening. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OMG they went to OPRAH to expose all that non-sense, shame on them !! 

Wtf ?? :provoke:
They just said out loud what many people think in silence: this is a racist, sexist and disfunctional family. Who else than someone from the inside to state the truth ?? 

Just look at how they treated Edward, 90 years ago. It says a lot about what they think of human beings. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kim said:

Couldn't agree more. I'm the furthest thing from a royalist, but if you can't see that the utter vitriol and hatred this woman gets is out of control and for ONE very obvious reason, then...

What was it I read?... about 29 headlines alone from the Daily Mail in one day this week, completely destroying everything about her - and as I pointed out in the other thread, guess who Charlie's head of communications is? A senior Daily Mail hack, the same paper lambasting his daughter in law. It's really quite sickening.

Does Charles and his stuff think he will start getting love when he brings his daugher in law (and by association - his son) down??? What a strange way of thinking and quite self obsessed... But I m not shocked since he could not move smth off his desk and needed "assistance"... His start doesnt look great sofar I would guess... Even in dear old England...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Andra said:

When has Meghan tried to "be the star" of anything:lmao:Gosh people will just find the most stupid nonsense to hate on this woman.

Well she dared to have a darker skin. The cheek of her! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, elijah said:

Does Charles and his stuff think he will start getting love when he brings his daugher in law (and by association - his son) down??? What a strange way of thinking and quite self obsessed... But I m not shocked since he could move smth off his desk... His start doesnt look great sofar I would guess... Even in dear old England...

Well an old PR trick is to bash someone when you may get the spotlight. The more articles about Meghan the less articles about the pedophile royal or the corrupt King. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kim said:

Couldn't agree more. I'm the furthest thing from a royalist, but if you can't see that the utter vitriol and hatred this woman gets is out of control and for ONE very obvious reason, then...

What was it I read?... about 29 headlines alone from the Daily Mail in one day this week, completely destroying everything about her - and as I pointed out in the other thread, guess who Charlie's head of communications is? A senior Daily Mail hack, the same paper lambasting his daughter in law. It's really quite sickening.

Netflix's The Crown though - what do you think of the show?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, elijah said:

Does Charles and his stuff think he will start getting love when he brings his daugher in law (and by association - his son) down??? What a strange way of thinking and quite self obsessed... But I m not shocked since he could not move smth off his desk and needed "assistance"... His start doesnt look great sofar I would guess... Even in dear old England...

They'll have a 'deal'. Leave the rest of them alone if they're allowed to go after those two. That's why when Hazza asked the palace PR for help they said no and even continued to feed 'Meghan bad, Kate good' stories to the Mail, Express and Telegraph. That's why he quite rightly fucked off to the US.

46 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Netflix's The Crown though - what do you think of the show?

It's fine if you remember that it's mostly a work of fiction. It has false timelines, made up characters and fictional events mixed in with some real stuff. The real story is deathly dull.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Kim said:

It's fine if you remember that it's mostly a work of fiction. It has false timelines, made up characters and fictional events mixed in with some real stuff. The real story is deathly dull.

Fictional events and characters are expected but I certainly did not sign up for FALSE TIMELINES :shock:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Crystal Coffin said:

Fictional events and characters are expected but I certainly did not sign up for FALSE TIMELINES :shock:

I mean, just Google it.

Anyway I'm looking forward to the next series with all the Di stuff and hopefully Chuck and Cam will need to deactivate social media again when they get dogs abuse for being such foul creatures. 

I wonder if they'll include the phone call of him telling her he wanted to be a TAMPON so he could always be stuck up her vag? So frightfully vulgar!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I laugh when people say Megan ia innocent!🫢😂 it’s fact she’s a gold digger and was before she met Harry.  It was common knowledge while she was trying to make it as an a actress.  Harry even pimped her out to Jay Z trying to get her a hollywood gig on the red carpet at the Lion King premier among other things. She’s no innocent victim.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love how, some of you, repeat the bullshit you read in trash papers as if it was real and "common knowledge". That's what makes me laugh. No critical judgement.:rotfl:

............Or was it in the blinds ? :doh:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, runa said:

I love how, some of you, repeat the bullshit you read in trash papers as if it was real and "common knowledge". That's what makes me laugh. No critical judgement.:rotfl:

............Or was it in the blinds ? :doh:

Daily Mail (then picked up by other trash publications elsewhere) in just 48hrs...

meg.png

but... "MeGhaN iSnT INnOcEnT".... (like she's on bloody TRIAL or something....)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kim said:

Daily Mail (then picked up by other trash publications elsewhere) in just 48hrs...

meg.png

but... "MeGhaN iSnT INnOcEnT".... (like she's on bloody TRIAL or something....)

 

I know !

And seriously, I would defend any of them if they were in that situation... It's just insane how she's been treated. No wonder why she wanted to get out as quickly as she could. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, runa said:

I know !

And seriously, I would defend any of them if they were in that situation... It's just insane how she's been treated. No wonder why she wanted to get out as quickly as she could. 

+1 

I know very little about this family, but seeing headlines about people being pissed because Megan and Harry held hands (just as an example) makes my head spin. How dare she? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So who said that they hoped that Meghan’s child was white? The old woman, her husband, the nowadays king or the future king? Because I can picture three of them. The future king I hope has a bit less racist tendencies. At least his mother was in love with a brown man. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

+1 

I know very little about this family, but seeing headlines about people being pissed because Megan and Harry held hands (just as an example) makes my head spin. How dare she? 

No we wouldn’t mind seeing her at Harrods…. But behind the jewelry counter, not in front! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, ThomasW said:

so how many blood diamonds did she get?

Absolutely all jewels from monarchies are stolen from the countries that they looted. Monarchies are the mobsters who killed or subjugated the last rival families.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

I don't care that people don't like Meghan or Harry as their opinion and right but still shocked at the absolute HATRED people have for them.   But then again, when such ""respectable wonderful media outlets " such as the Daily Mail, Murdoch papers, Fox news, Sky news etc spend so much time hating them - everyday there is hate articles on them,  well I can understand why.  Madonna fans should realise these exact same media outlets ie trashy, misogynist publications also have hated and slandered Madonna relentlessly for years and still do.  As said before, Meghan receives more hatred then peodiphiles, murderers, fascists etc in the press and that is scary.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/9/2022 at 4:06 AM, Jazzy Jan said:

I don't care that people don't like Meghan or Harry as their opinion and right but still shocked at the absolute HATRED people have for them.   But then again, when such ""respectable wonderful media outlets " such as the Daily Mail, Murdoch papers, Fox news, Sky news etc spend so much time hating them - everyday there is hate articles on them,  well I can understand why.  Madonna fans should realise these exact same media outlets ie trashy, misogynist publications also have hated and slandered Madonna relentlessly for years and still do.  As said before, Meghan receives more hatred then peodiphiles, murderers, fascists etc in the press and that is scary.  

Agree 

It happened the same in Spain with our queen Letizia . Strong and opinionated, she’s getting always all criticism. Even though her father in law, the former King, stole millions and he’s currently living in Dubai. But every gesture of Letizia is scrutinized. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Agree 

It happened the same in Spain with our queen Letizia . Strong and opinionated, she’s getting always all criticism. Even though her father in law, the former King, stole millions and he’s currently living in Dubai. But every gesture of Letizia is scrutinized. 

It happened same with Jessica Alves. Strong and opinionated, she’s getting always all plastic surgery criticism (including MNation :americanlife:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, horn said:

It happened same with Jessica Alves. Strong and opinionated, she’s getting always all plastic surgery criticism (including MNation :americanlife:)

Yep. There you have Putin, Biden and Berlusconi with a cabbage doll face and nobody blinks. A woman has procedures and a thousand articles about her. And yes this Meghan thing is pure misogyny mixed with racism and snobbishness.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

you want no dramas, you want simple life...but you go on tv and bad mouth people (who supposedly love you) and you have tv deals...

hmmm

 

what's nothing anyway? I'm sure megan gets something...

I'm not surprised if William very hurt by Harry's action. it's like someone you love very much stabbed you everywhere, they were so closed...they're the only ones have each other's back when Diana died.

 I'm pretty sure someone in the royal family have many many things to do with Diana's death

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...