Kate Middleton to inherit Queen’s $110M jewelry, Meghan Markle gets nothing

horn

16 hours ago, promise to try said:

I´ve read on instagram (I know🤪) that Harry had sexual relations with a friend of his, so he might be bisexual. I don´t think it´s true, because if his friend turns to be gay, he would have told him to shave all his bald head!

Harry is not bald. William is. 

5 hours ago, Kim said:

Pity it wasn't the real thing!

They did the right thing 'cos all their wax figures are fugly.

Sadly, they didn't get much coverage as compare to vandalizing Van Gogh's sunflowers.

On 10/24/2022 at 11:29 PM, runa said:

Harry is not bald. William is. 

Harry’s basically at the stage William was when people were screaming he needed to shave it.

He's lasted a few years longer but it’s all just pigeon feathers up there now, bar that solid front fringe which seems to run in the family of combovers. 

2 hours ago, cardiganstarlet said:

Harry’s basically at the stage William was when people were screaming he needed to shave it.

He's lasted a few years longer but it’s all just pigeon feathers up there now, bar that solid front fringe which seems to run in the family of combovers. 

is he ?

Oh wow, just looked at some recent pictures and you're absolutely right. 

On 10/10/2022 at 8:24 AM, wick1234 said:

you want no dramas, you want simple life...but you go on tv and bad mouth people (who supposedly love you) and you have tv deals...

hmmm

what's nothing anyway? I'm sure megan gets something...

I'm not surprised if William very hurt by Harry's action. it's like someone you love very much stabbed you everywhere, they were so closed...they're the only ones have each other's back when Diana died.

I'm pretty sure someone in the royal family have many many things to do with Diana's death

That's a whole lot of feelings and opinions for a bunch of people you don't know 

3 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Hope this appears in other countries.  From Media watch in Australia.   From 5.15 onwards.  One of the best analysists of the over the top Meghan Bashing.  

Yes it works !
I'm gonna watch it later this weekend, thanks for posting !

13 hours ago, runa said:

Yes it works !
I'm gonna watch it later this weekend, thanks for posting !

Thanks Runa. After the segment on Meghan Markle hatred, they have a go at Murdoch paper and his sky news channel re twisting information about so called climate experts who are really well known climate change deniers ! Very interesting and infuriating how Murdoch and co try to twist information.  @Kim  @karbatalI think you will both find it interesting too. I love Media Watch. 

3 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Thanks Runa. After the segment on Meghan Markle hatred, they have a go at Murdoch paper and his sky news channel re twisting information about so called climate experts who are really well known climate change deniers ! Very interesting and infuriating how Murdoch and co try to twist information.  @Kim  @karbatalI think you will both find it interesting too. I love Media Watch. 

Hmm, could have gone in a lot harder I feel. 

So will Harry spill for real this time? Or is it again just a cash grab without the risk of any real damage to the institution that is still his sole raison d'être? 

• 4 weeks later...