"Soltera" thread

48 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Omg it’s so obvious he’s gay by the collaborations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£ #DEADΒ 

What is so gay about collaborating with Thalia, Shakira (three times), Madonna (three times), Anitta,Β Becky G and Ricky Martin (twice)?

3 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

What is so gay about collaborating with Thalia, Shakira (three times), Madonna (three times), Anitta,Β Becky G and Ricky Martin (twice)?

πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he must’ve fucked Nicky Jam and Ricky.Β 

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

Omg it’s so obvious he’s gay by the collaborations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£ #DEADΒ 

Madonna always senses that :chuckle:Β 

well like she said in TOD she is basically a gay man trapped in a woman's body (or did I make this quote up right now?) :rotfl:Β 

3 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Madonna always senses that :chuckle:Β 

well like she said in TOD she is basically a gay man trapped in a woman's body (or did I make this quote up right now?) :rotfl:Β 

I think she said that...it’s probably why he cried, why he let he be sexy with him and he was comfortable with it, the toe licking, kisses, chemistry etc...it’s obvious the connection is there and she’s so happy to work with him because he loves and idolizes her like any gay man would (should)Β 

i think they filmed a video for this song.Β 

https://instagram.com/p/BvZsc9NBbyA/

I thought these scenes were edited when Medellin's music video came out. But it feels like these scenes are for this song.

Edited by fandonna

What a nice surprise!!!! We are so spoiled this era already!!!Β 

You guys, basically for the next YEAR (at least) it's gonna be Madonna overload!!! We may have had to wait 4 yrs but it's worth it!!Β 

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

What a nice surprise!!!! We are so spoiled this era already!!!Β 

You guys, basically for the next YEAR (at least) it's gonna be Madonna overload!!! We may have had to wait 4 yrs but it's worth it!!Β 

In 2021 we will be back to the drought and the classic #soon drama :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

In 2021 we will be back to the drought and the classic #soon drama :lmao:

Well, yeah....lol....we def will! Just think, it will prob be 2023-2024 before we go through this again!! :shock:

Have to say, although it's been 4 yrs since new music, I don't feel that Madonna deprived because she did little things here and there all throughout that four year gap. We had TOAC, Billboard, Carpool Karaoke, Jimmy Fallon, Prince tribute, the Leo benefit......and prob many other things I can't remember now.

WE. ARE. SPOILED!!!! THANK GOD for that too!! :lol:

1 hour ago, fandonna said:

i think they filmed a video for this song.Β 

I thought these scenes were edited when Medellin's music video came out. But it feels like these scenes are for this song.

It could be a deleted scene from MedellΓ­n or also from the video of Bitch I'm Loca.

Just now, animalinstinct said:

More new music!!! We don’t deserve her!

The entire galaxy does not deserve Madonna!Β 

Who needs a soundtrack single at this point when you have "Soltera" :wow:

:tigger::tigger::tigger:

Β 

Β 

29 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Well, yeah....lol....we def will! Just think, it will prob be 2023-2024 before we go through this again!! :shock:

Have to say, although it's been 4 yrs since new music, I don't feel that Madonna deprived because she did little things here and there all throughout that four year gap. We had TOAC, Billboard, Carpool Karaoke, Jimmy Fallon, Prince tribute, the Leo benefit......and prob many other things I can't remember now.

WE. ARE. SPOILED!!!! THANK GOD for that too!! :lol:

Not to mention, Rebel Heart was, in a way, a double album (let alone the massive demo leak).

Waiting may be the hardest thing...but we've definitely been spoiled as a fanbase compared to others.

59 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

:tigger::tigger::tigger:

Β 

Β 

Not to mention, Rebel Heart was, in a way, a double album (let alone the massive demo leak).

Waiting may be the hardest thing...but we've definitely been spoiled as a fanbase compared to others.

AMEN! We are blessed and although it may seem like it, it will not last forever!! These are the moments to be treasured!!Β 

4 hours ago, Mensch said:

I think she said that...it’s probably why he cried, why he let he be sexy with him and he was comfortable with it, the toe licking, kisses, chemistry etc...it’s obvious the connection is there and she’s so happy to work with him because he loves and idolizes her like any gay man would (should)Β 

Very interesting theory, plus he got to sing with Ricky Martin again. He definitely has daddy issue. :lmao:

2 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

AMEN! We are blessed and although it may seem like it, it will not last forever!! These are the moments to be treasured!!Β 

THIS.

So much of the fanbase needs a reminder of this.

Wait, his album is out in less than three weeks, and there are no audio previews yet?! Tsk tsk! Want to hear a clip now! lol! I’m so impatient!

I'm really looking forward to hearing their remaining two collaborations!