"Soltera" thread

can't decide which part of maluma's physique is the best: his face, his biceps or his buns.

Omg I just found out about this!!! Soooo excited!!!!! Yas Queen!! My playlist is gonna be full of Maluma hotness now! Three songs with him! Wow! 

When did they find time to work on 3 songs?!?!? I’m not complaining! The more papi, the better! 😉

14 hours ago, toujours said:

can't decide which part of maluma's physique is the best: his face, his biceps or his buns.

His VPL?

I know It’s sounds bad but I hope his album leaks so i can hear that song sooner #sorrynotsorry 😎

Edited by Royal T

5 hours ago, reQuiem4adream said:

His VPL?

it wasn't that visible in the video nor at the bbmas. hope he releases 'soltera' as a single with a hotter, more 'revealing' video. ^_~

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, idro said:

Do you think the arabic female voice before she starts speaking it s M voice?Hope so

Thats the part that i 100% knew was Madonna. Its the speaking part that had me confused.

2 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Thats the part that i 100% knew was Madonna. Its the speaking part that had me confused.

Love it , go M burn those leotarders out of yo way

7 minutes ago, Hobbit said:

Total here for the arabic part

FuckYeah do you think those are words sung in reverse ?

2 minutes ago, idro said:

FuckYeah do you think those are words sung in reverse ?

I have no idea but after her bday in Morocco i pray so hard for something with that vibe

5 minutes ago, Hobbit said:

I have no idea but after her bday in Morocco i pray so hard for something with that vibe

I d love her to go musically there too , damn this woman is dope